- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (28 Nov. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415526329
- ISBN-13: 978-0415526326
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.4 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,113,285 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Banking Secrecy and Offshore Financial Centers: Money laundering and offshore banking (Routledge Research in Finance and Banking Law) Hardcover – 28 Nov 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Mary Alice Young is a a Research Assistant and tutor in financial crime with the Department of Business and Management, Aberystwyth University, UK.. Dr Young gained her PhD from the Department of Law & Criminology at the University of Aberystwyth in October 2011, after previously graduating in 2005 with the LL.M International Business Law and in 2003 with the LL.B Law.