- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The BDD Workbook: Overcome Body Dysmorphic Disorder and End Body Image Obsessions Paperback – 29 Nov 2002
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
James M. Claiborn, Ph.D., A.B.P.P., is a licensed psychologist in private practice specializing in obsessive-compulsive disorders with Manchester Counseling Services in New Hampshire. He lives in Manchester, New Hampshire. Cherry Pedrick is a registered nurse with twenty years background in medical/surgical and home health nursing. She lives in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The book contains plenty of information on the causes and effects of BDD and it's really hands-on, in that there are lots of worksheets that will get you thinking and more importantly, taking action. One of the autors, Dr Claiborn, also contributes to the forum at bddcentral.com.
The only reason I've given this book 4 stars instead of 5 is that the chapter on self esteem got me a bit lost and the book ended abruptly. Nonetheless, these are minor points and in my opinion, this book is thoroughly recommended.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry