- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Assessment Strategies for Self-Directed Learning (Experts In Assessment Series) Paperback – 15 Dec 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"How much do students really love to learn, to persist, to passionately attach a problem or a task? ..to watch some of their prized ideas explode and to start anew? ...to go beyond being merely dutiful or long-winded? Let us assess such things." (Grant Wiggins)
About the Author
Arthur L. Costa, Ed.D., is an Emeritus Professor of Education at California State University, Sacramento. He is Co-Founder of the Institute for Habits of Mind and Co-founder of the Center for Cognitive Coaching. He served as a classroom teacher, a curriculum consultant, and an assistant superintendent for instruction in the Office of the Sacramento County Superintendent of Schools and as the director of educational programs for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. He has made presentations and conducted workshops in all 50 states as well as on six of the seven continents
Active in many professional organizations, Art served as president of the California Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development and was the National President of Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, from 1988 to 1989. He was the recipient of the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Urban Alliance in 2010.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Seriously, take the hint, and keep looking.
Extremely frustrated and annoyed,
Graduate Assistant and future MEd in Curriculum & Instruction
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Educational Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Examinations & Assessment
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies