- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Art Therapy Sourcebook Paperback – 1 Dec 1998
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Cathy Malchiodi, M.A., A.T.R., L.P.A.T., L.P.C.C., is a licensed professional art therapist and licensed professional clinical counselor. She is the current editor of Art Therapy: Journal of the American Art Therapy Association and the author of Breaking the Silence: Art Therapy with Children from Violent Homes.
Top customer reviews
The author really knows her subject, and the book contains a lot of practical suggestions for activities. An excellent book for those new to the field of art therapy (such as me).
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Occupational Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine