- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Aristotle: Introductory Readings Paperback – 1 Oct 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Terence Irwin is Professor of Ancient Philosophy in the University of Oxford, and Fellow of Keble College. Gail Fine is Professor of Philosophy, Cornell University.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This is a fine collection of introductory texts to one of the great early philosophers. The author's comments and insight are particularly useful also. No serious student of philosophy should pass up giving this a read.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Poetry > By Period > Classical, Early & Medieval
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Philosophers