- Paperback: 138 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (6 Sept. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1537540122
- ISBN-13: 978-1537540122
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,175,903 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ancient History of Vedic Culture: The Time Line of India's Vedic Civilization as Presented by the Tradition Paperback – 6 Sep 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stephen Knapp has studied the major Vedic texts of India and practiced yoga and the Eastern teachings since 1971. He has traveled throughout India many times and has a collection of over 18,000 slides and images of the many holy places, temples, historical sites, and festivals he has seen. He has authored over thirty well-received books on Vedic culture and Eastern spirituality. He also regularly gives lectures at various venues both in America and in India. He has also been involved in the management of various temples for over 40 years. There is much more information about him on his website: www.stephen-knapp.com and http://stephenknapp.info, and at http://stephenknapp.wordpress.com.