- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Abson Books London; 3rd Revised edition edition (Jan. 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 090292060X
- ISBN-13: 978-0902920606
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.6 x 16 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 51,593 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
American-English, English-American: A Two-way Glossary of Words in Daily Use on Both Sides of the Atlantic Paperback – 1 Jan 1985
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
But if you take it with a pinch of salt... it's very funny to read. It is very obviously written by an american, the bias is obvious with simple english words being incorrect and sometimes even insulting to our culture. I have no idea how this has been published.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a disappointingly short book - - only barely a book actually: it's borderline 'thick pamphlet'Published 3 months ago by Michael Kovacs
quick delivery, well packaged . Small glossy handbook - fun and informativePublished 5 months ago by Irene reid
Bought this for my American cousin who visited recently. I'm American too and I still love looking at it.Published 6 months ago by LBenj
this was bought for my niece thought it was brilliant for what she neededPublished on 22 Nov. 2014 by jennifer carey