- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Allure Hardcover – 24 Sep 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
\"This book isn t about the past. I m looking for something else\"
"This book isn't about the past. I'm looking for something else"
This book isn't about the past. I'm looking for something else
About the Author
As fashion editor of Harper's Bazaar and editor-in-chief of Vogue, Diana Vreeland's passion, charm, insouciance, and genius for style energized and inspired the fashion world for fifty years. She was a quintessential style maven and arbiter of taste. After her tenure in magazines she was a consultant to the Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews