- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Algorithmic Game Theory Hardcover – 20 Dec 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'… a tome to be dipped into by researchers and developers who would want to know more about certain aspects of the field and particular 'state-of-the-art' issues and applications.' Kybernetes
More than 40 of the top researchers in this field have written chapters that go from the foundations to the state of the art. Basic chapters on algorithmic methods for equilibria, mechanism design and combinatorial auctions are followed by chapters on incentives and pricing, cost sharing, information markets and cryptography and security.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Personally, I'm an economic major student but interested in tech related economic topics. before I read this book, I wrote a theoretical model poping out of my mind, which of course didnt reflect the real world. this book gives me clear ideas what cs scientists are doing, then I can incorporate into my economic models which I think it great and helpful.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Games
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Mathematical Theory
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Optimisation > Game Theory
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics