- Hardcover: 236 pages
- Publisher: AIAA; 2001 edition (7 Mar. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0333674502
- ISBN-13: 978-0333674505
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.8 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,331,369 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
From Agatha Christie to Ruth Rendell: British Women Writers in Detective and Crime Fiction (Crime Files) Hardcover – 7 Mar 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Traditionally crime fiction ends with identifying the criminal and thus re-establishing the social and moral order. However Susan demonstrates that the six writers are concerned with replotting the process of crime novels in ways which affect the reading process.' - Christopher Dean, The Dorothy L. Sayers Society Newsletter
About the Author
SUSAN ROWLAND is a Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Greenwich. She is also author of C.G.Jung and Literary Theory: The Challenge from Fiction (1999). She has published upon the work of Michèle Roberts, Doris Lessing and Margaret Attwood, among others.