- Paperback: 172 pages
- Publisher: Global & Digital (18 Aug. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1909924032
- ISBN-13: 978-1909924031
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.9 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,333,728 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Advertising in a Digital Age: Best Practices for Adwords and Social Media Advertising (Give Your Marketing a Digital Edge) Paperback – 18 Aug 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Gabriela Taylor (gabrielataylor.com) is an internationally educated Global Online Marketing Strategist and Consultant who's worked with some of the world's biggest brands in Telecommunications, Retail, Lifestyle and Advertising. A recognized expert and specialist in Social Networking, Mobile Marketing and Search Engine Optimization she is fluent in 7 languages, has lived and worked in many countries throughout the world and has experience of implementing successful web-presence strategies for both startup and large established organizations. She is fully certified in Google AdWords and Analytics. She is the founder of Global & Digital (globalndigital.com), a consultancy firm specializing in Online Marketing services and Cross-Cultural business practices and has also published several industry related books. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Five out of five for this excellent guide!
Also, the book is published (and printed I think) by Amazon. The quality of print was really poor (e.g., in tables) in places, to the point where some smaller text was really difficult to read - like it had been photocopied several times.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The content is superficial and it reads as if it were written in a hurry.Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
This book describes all the different methods of advertising that exist online today, so it will be a very useful reference for anyone who wants to learn more to help their... Read morePublished on 2 April 2013 by Linda Quotes
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity