- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Activation and Labour Market Reforms in Europe: Challenges to Social Citizenship (Work and Welfare in Europe) Hardcover – 14 Jun 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Examines how labour market activation impacts on social citizenship and looks at key groups such as migrants, lone parents and women
About the Author
SIGRID BETZELT is Professor for Social Sciences, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany.
SILKE BOTHFELD is Professor of Political Science at the University for Applied Sciences in Bremen, Germany.