- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (4 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148418176X
- ISBN-13: 978-1484181768
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.8 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 356,524 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
3D Printing: The Next Industrial Revolution Paperback – 4 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Christopher Barnatt is a futurist, videographer and Associate Professor of Computing and Future Studies in Nottingham University Business School. He has written eight previous books and numerous articles on future studies and computing, appears regularly in the media, and runs the websites ExplainingTheFuture.com, ExplainingComputers.com and their associated YouTube channels. You can follow him at twitter.com/ChrisBarnatt.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
All in all an excellent book which I thoroughly recommend.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I would recommend this book as I have learned a lot about 3D printing and the concept of...Read more
Look for similar items by category