- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bob Martin Vetzyme High Strength Flexible Joint, 90 Tablets
|Price:||£10.89 (£1.09 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.03 (27%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Prevent all dogs joints
- Handy 3 month pack containing 90 tablets
- Help your dog remain supple and have flexible joints
- Helps promote pain free and mobile joint
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Vetzyme high strength flexible joint tablets for dogs prevent all dogs joints from becoming a painful problem and overall improves his or her quality of life. The tablets include many ingredients such as fish oil, glucosamine and chondroitin, methyl sulphonyl methane and the b-complex vitamin. These ingredients help with cartlidge, tendon and ligament formation and maintenance, elasticity of the joints, energy release tissues, a shiny coat, give a guard against nervousness and overall, fitness and vitality.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Getting him to take the tablets is not much of an issue, being a large dog and a bit of a 'vacuum cleaner' around food, but on occasion my mother does pop the tablets inside a bit of cooked meat or crush them and mix them in a bit of gravy to go with his dried food. I can understand why it might be more of a problem with a smaller dog or one who is 'picky' about their food, but it is easy enough to disguise the tablets, as I have just mentioned.
All in all, these tablets have improved the quality of life for the dog and he does get around much better - that is when you can wake him up!!!Read more ›
Update: August '15, this is the third time I've ordered this product from the same company. Parcel arrived in record time, Poppy Jeans limping has almost resolved, she only has a slight limp after an extremely long walk, at one point she struggled to get up from the floor. Plus, she no longer needs anti-inflammatory medication which is fantastic as I was concerned about the long term effects as she is so young. Highly recommend. Thank you
When I took her to the vets for her annual booster/check-up, I discussed the possibility of glucosamine tablets.
The vet said that these were fine, but advised tablets with chondroitin as well.
I have recently bought some from the normal 'human' supplement pages on Amazon (bless 'em) which are almost half the price of these.
And my dog has certainly shown an improvement with her joints.
I am sure that these particular tablets are also OK, but in giving only 4 stars, I am making a stand for pet lovers everywhere.
The human form is virtually the same as the dog form (in fact the one I bought is also listed on the dog supplement pages).
I really don't see why we should have to pay twice as much for a picture of a dog on the box!! And I notice this happening quite a lot with standard medications.
My advice is to try the (cheaper) human versions before spending unnecessary money.
Anyway, whether you buy or not, I hope that you find my review at least a little helpful to you in some way when making your decision.
Thanks for reading it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These really do work, unlike some over the counter supplements. Have used them on large dogs and a spaniel who has a creaky leg!! Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Always Trying
Our Border Collie (rescue) was finding it a bit difficult getting up from her bed first thing of a morning (mind you, these days so do I !). Read morePublished 16 days ago by Sixteen-Ten
We have a Labrador and her hip was showing signs of discomfort but after being on these tables you would not know she had ever had a problem.Published 17 days ago by Christine
Best tablets I have every taken, I can now walk miles with no pain. Only problem is a sometimes feel the urge to cock my leg at lampposts. Dog also seems to be doing well on them.Published 22 days ago by R Cravitz
Excellent product. Made a big difference to my Labradors walking.Published 24 days ago by Miss S Bloom