- Visit the Bird Store for great offers on bird food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Bird Treats Store for a huge selection of bird treats from great brands at top prices.
Flubenvet Layers Pellets (5kg)
|Price:||£14.99 FREE delivery.|
- YOU WILL RECEIVE A QUESTIONNAIRE IN YOUR AMAZON INBOX. THIS WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE YOUR ITEM IS DISPATCHED.
- Many animals suffer from worms from time to time and chickens, turkeys and geese are no exception. Birds that are kept outdoors and have contact with garden soil or indoors on sawdust, straw or other litter materials can pick up parasitic worms.
- Chickens with worms may lay fewer, smaller eggs with poor shell colour and strength and pale yolks. Untreated infections may cause weight loss, dishevelled appearance and death.
- Parasitic worms can live in the guts and respiratory tracts of chickens and other birds. There are many different types including roundworms, hairworms and gapeworms.
- To worm your poultry feed Heygates layers pellets with Flubenvet as the only feed your chickens eat for 7 consecutive days. Eggs may be presented for human consumption during treatment when used as directed, but birds should not be slaughtered for human consumption until 7 days after the end of treatment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Safety Information:Best Before Date: 05/05/2019
Seller Warranty DescriptionBest Before Date: 05/05/2019
Flubenvet is the only licensed in feed wormer for chickens. It is very effective at killing worms and their eggs. Worms can cause a huge amount of damage to chickens and cause many health problems.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As to whether they worked... l won't know until the worming test results are through. Unless l edit this review, assume all is well.