- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Heart Rate Monitor Watch reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.50 UK delivery
Polar Bike Mount Set Heart Rate Monitor Accessory - Black
|Price:||£9.09 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A Versatile Mount for Your Fitness and Sports Watch;
- Can be Attached to Any Bike's Handlebar;
- Can be Placed on a Wrist;
- Ensures an Easy Way of Viewing your Workout Data;
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Attach your Polar wrist unit to the handlebar of a bike.
With the Polar bike mount you can attach your Polar wrist unit to the handlebar of a bike.See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
One thing to note is I bought this for my Polar FT2 monitor. When in exercise mode this watch displays heart rate or time, but not both together. To switch between the heart rate mode and time mode you use the "heart touch" function where you tap the watch to the Polar chest monitor. Obviously, if the watch is on this bike mount that isn't very easy to do, you are basically stuck in heart rate mode.
This is a faff. You have to zip tie it to your handlebars... which just doesn't work well and means the thing is not very secure - hard plastic on metal just does not grip. (and before you think I haven't put it on right... I've had this for about a year and tried re doing it a fair few times)
Even ignoring that, actually getting the watch on it is fiddly too.
Fair enough, once the monitor's on it stays in place, but I just think that given the options and the price over cheaper versions POLAR could have made a bit more effort...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The photo shows the product attached to the bike using a rubber band but the item i received came with zip-ties which look cheap and tatty and also means that I can't switch the... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Matthew Bennett
Does what you'd expect. Brake and gear cables can get in the way when putting the watch on the holder. Nice to be able to monitor the functions of my M400 whilst riding.Published 12 months ago by peddlar
Nothing fancy, but it does the job. Easy to zip-tie onto the bike handlebars, and then holds my watch perfectly when cycling.Published 14 months ago by J. Hale