- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Heart Rate Monitor Watch reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Polar Bike Mount Set Heart Rate Monitor Accessory - Black
|Price:||£5.37 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.69 (24%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A Versatile Mount for Your Fitness and Sports Watch;
- Can be Attached to Any Bike's Handlebar;
- Can be Placed on a Wrist;
- Ensures an Easy Way of Viewing your Workout Data;
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Attach your Polar wrist unit to the handlebar of a bike.
With the Polar bike mount you can attach your Polar wrist unit to the handlebar of a bike.See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
One thing to note is I bought this for my Polar FT2 monitor. When in exercise mode this watch displays heart rate or time, but not both together. To switch between the heart rate mode and time mode you use the "heart touch" function where you tap the watch to the Polar chest monitor. Obviously, if the watch is on this bike mount that isn't very easy to do, you are basically stuck in heart rate mode.
This is a faff. You have to zip tie it to your handlebars... which just doesn't work well and means the thing is not very secure - hard plastic on metal just does not grip. (and before you think I haven't put it on right... I've had this for about a year and tried re doing it a fair few times)
Even ignoring that, actually getting the watch on it is fiddly too.
Fair enough, once the monitor's on it stays in place, but I just think that given the options and the price over cheaper versions POLAR could have made a bit more effort...
It's pretty minimalist, fits on any size handlebars, gives no fuss, and just works. What more could you ask for? It's supposed to imitate a wrist, and it does that very well.
Before ordering I was concerned that it would be difficult to secure to my handlebars or the HRM would not be secure. These concerns were completely unfounded and I can now use my wrist HRM happily on my bike saving me £'s on a cycle computer/HRM.
Very happy with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does what you'd expect. Brake and gear cables can get in the way when putting the watch on the holder. Nice to be able to monitor the functions of my M400 whilst riding.Published 9 months ago by peddlar
Nothing fancy, but it does the job. Easy to zip-tie onto the bike handlebars, and then holds my watch perfectly when cycling.Published 11 months ago by J. Hale
Very handy in that you can keep your eyes in front of you rather than having to look at your wrist.Published 14 months ago by Mrs AK Dale
Does the job and is light weight, but i thought it was going to be aluminium or metal and is plastic hence the drop of a star.Published 17 months ago by mark rogers