Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac Candle 185 g
|Price:||£40.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Add the qualifying item to your Shopping Basket via the Add to Basket button on the product information page.
- The price of the free sample will be discounted on the final order checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- The free sample is only available with the purchase of a qualifying item dispatched from and sold by Amazon.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying item added to your Shopping Basket, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
- The qualifying item and the free sample must be purchased in one order and dispatched to a single address.
- The free sample is non-returnable.
- No delivery costs will be charged for the free sample.
- If you remove any of the promotion items from your Shopping Basket or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.
Evocative of the smoky, romantic brasseries of Saint-Geramin.Benefits
Formulated with natural waxes with an average burn time of fourty hours. Brings beauty and warmth to any occasion.Suggested Use
Burn candle for four hours a time. Keep wick trimmed to 5 mm and always remove wick trimmings and match stubs.More about this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Complete the regimeCurated by: Charlotte G.
Amazon Beauty Editor
This collection is evocative of the smoky, romantic brasseries of Saint-Geramin.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Miller Harris breathes colour and life into the classic perfumer’s art, with complex couture fragrances designed to tell vivid urban stories. We start with nature – with distinct greens and woods, with carefully sourced floral notes, iris from Florence, French violet leaf, jasmine from Egypt, Tunisian orange flower – but we frame these precious botanicals in complex and unconventional ways. We honour nature by sourcing the finest raw materials and preserving the delicacy of our ingredients, then curate, combine and harmonise them to create perfumes that combine Parisian elegance with London’s eclectic street styles.