Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Red Castle Cocoonababy Sleep Positioner - White (Includes Extra Fitted Sheet)
|Sale:||£124.95 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£5.00 (4%)|
- CocoonaBaby is being used in baby nurseries and maternity wards
- Incl. Fleur de Coton fitted sheet, white (100% cotton)
- Incl. removable, adjustable wedge (not needed after the 14th week)
- a Tummy Band which maintains the child in the ideal position yet does not restrict his movements.
- Suitable for use until the child tries to change his position in the nest (around 4/6 months).
- UK compliant fire retardant foam
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Spare Fleur de Coton cotton fitted sheet for the Cocoonababy baby nest. .
Very close to the needs of children and their parents, Red Castle is a French brand which has been striving for over 20 years to create unique, high-quality childcare products taking into consideration babies’ needs and the constraints of their busy parents. Be it the Cocoonababy ergonomic cocoon, the Babynomade multi-purpose baby blanket, cosy footmuffs or a baby wrap, innovation, technical expertise and style are fundamentals which accompany Red Castle’s creative process every single day with the aim of ensuring babies’ comfort, well-being and safety while inspiring parents lives, day in & day out. Item comes with one fitted sheet.
Red Castle Soft Jersey fabric fitted sheet (for the Cocoonababy ergonomic cocoon) .WHITE
From the manufacturer
- Fabric Content: Foam PU: 100% / Fitted sheet: 100% cottong and wadding 100% polyester / Protective cover 100% Tencel / Membrane 100% PU / Tummy band 100% Cottong and wadding 100% polyester.
- Care: Machine washable textiles: full protective cover at 60°, Tummy band and fitted sheet at 30°.
- Safety standard: Conform to bedding regulations n° 2000-164 of February 2000. Conform to safety requirements.
- Weight: 1kg - dimensions (L x w x h): 69 x 40 x 19 cm.
- Guarantee: 12 months.
- Accessories included: Fleur de Coton fitted sheet, waterproof and breathable full protective cover in Perlam technology, Tummy band, Transport bag.
RED CASTLE COCOONABABY
Ergonomic cocoon for a newborn. For all baby's sleepy moments.
Welcoming baby gently into the world, providing him with a comforting, reassuring womb-like space, the Cocoonababy helps the newborn make the transition to the outside world as smooth as possible. The semi-foetale position, in which baby is as if contained and in a slightly curved posture, soothes and reassures him. it helps limit the onset of problems which could affect him during the first few months and encourages all-round development.
- For use from birth (from 2.8 kg/ 6lb 2.7 oz) and until the child starts trying to turn over or to adopt a different position (approx. 3-4 months).
- For use in a cot with the cot base on the lowest position, the depth above the cot mattress must be superior to 50cms, or for use on the ground on a carpet or rug, or while travelling.
- Do not use in a Moses basket, a rocking cradle, or in a stroller carrycot.
The Cocoonababy helps to:
- Improve the quality and length of sleep.
- Reduce waking with a start or Moro reflex.
- Limit reflux problems.
- Minimize the risk of flat-head.
- Encourage all-round development.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Although the advice is to have babies sleep on their back, babies seem to hate sleeping on their back beyond the first month in my experience. Much better to buy side sleeping positioning pillows instead and save your money.
This was an expensive mistake.
I remembered when I was in a cafe I got talking to a couple who said how amazing this was. At 2.30am a few days ago I bit the bullet, weighed up the price, the risk of him hating it and the cost of an hours sleep. It arrived today. It works. I feed him until he gets sleepy, wind him and after he has nodded off I pop him in and tuck a blanket secure around the bottom of the mattress no higher than his shoulders. From what I have heard/read, a lot of little cubs are like this in the first few weeks/months. Although my little sausage is unquestionably worth the struggle, the Guantanamo bay level of sleep deprivation combined with a horrific selection of movies on Netflix can sometimes get a bit too much. The cocoonababy combined with a fabric babysling is a complete game changer. It's early days of course but at the moment the price tag I initially considered hefty is swiftly becoming the biggest bargain of the year. I'd have paid three times this. If you are reading this before your child arrives I'd recommend buying this and then heading to the DVD box sets and dropping a hundred quid there as well. If your bundle has already arrived - I feel your pain. Get it bought and shipped on next day delivery. Apparently when they are 18 it starts to get better...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
no extra fitted sheet delivered, the product seems fine, yet to have our baby so no idea how much baby will like it.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is a good idea it comes with a strap to hold baby secure and one fitted sheet.Published 4 months ago by Susan C.
I really wanted to like this...who wouldnt want the miracle that allows your baby to sleep?! I purchased it before my first child was born but she hated it, despite several nights... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Lucie Lawyer
I was given this as a gift by my colleagues at work that sung its praises.
Unfortunately my baby had his own ideas...
And therein lies the problem with buying baby stuff. Read more