ROYAL RASCALS Baby Car Mirror for Back Seat – Safest Yellow Frame – Shatterproof Baby Mirror for Car - Rear View Baby Car Seat Mirror to See Rear Facing Infants and Babies
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ★ WHY IS A YELLOW FRAME THE SAFEST FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE? Human vision is drawn to yellow QUICKER than any other colour, so in a split second you can grab a glance of your baby's reflection without dragging attention off the road for more than a moment. All YOU need to ask is why risk your baby's safety with any other colour?
- ★ YOUR BABY'S SAFETY FIRST & FOREMOST - A 100% shatterproof mirror ensures optimal safety for your baby at all times. A lightweight durable frame with dual adjustable straps further ensures the mirror is held firmly in place meaning our Royal Rascals baby car mirror can withstand all the bumps your journey has to throw at it.
- ★ THE PERFECT VIEW - the Royal Rascals mirror has been designed to fit any adjustable headrest like a glove, and with a sturdy base and dual straps it won't slip out of place or wobble around. What's more 360 rotation offers maximum adjustability giving you a clear view of your baby at any angle.
- ★ READY TO GO IN AN INSTANT, NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - as a parent you constantly face difficult tasks, make this an easier one - the Royal Rascals mirror is straightforward to setup so you and your baby will be on the road safely and securely in no time.
- ★ IF IT'S NOT FOR YOU, YOUR MONEY BACK - our Royal Rascals baby car seat mirror comes highly recommended by other like-minded parents and also makes an ideal gift for expecting parents - take a look at what they are saying below. We'll even offer you a complimentary Baby on Board sign to ensure you and your baby the safest possible journey. However, if this product isn't for you we'll give you a full refund no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
★★ AVAILABLE IN BLACK OR YELLOW ★★
As a 'parent-to-parent' company, we understand that ensuring your little ones are safe and sound is a full time job - which is why we created the Royal Rascals Baby Safe Mirror - to deliver absolute maximum safety for your baby when traveling while guaranteeing you peace of mind at ALL times.
The Royal Rascals mirror will help you quickly discover if your little one...
★ has been sick.
★ has finally fallen asleep.
★ is in direct sunlight.
★ is out of harm's way.
HOW will the Royal Rascals mirror guarantee your baby's maximum safety?
★ SAFETY YELLOW - grab a glance of your baby in a split-second without dragging your eyes off the road for longer than needed.
★ Shatterproof mirror - built tough so your baby is 100% protected ALL of the time.
★ Lightweight and convex - a large panoramic view with a frame that won't injure should it fall.
★ 360 rotation and tilt - a clear view of your baby at any angle.
★ Dual adjustable straps - fits any adjustable car headrest and won't slip out of place or wobble during transit.
★ Optimum mirror size - not over or undersized - the best view of your baby without being a dangerous distraction while driving.
★ Soft touch frame - OK this isn't entirely about safety BUT it does mean it's pleasant to touch without the cheap plasticky feel!
Still not convinced?
Just read the fantastic reviews by parents and grandparents alike who highly recommend this product - we are delighted our customers love it as much as we do :)
Enjoy the complimentary Baby on Board sign to ensure you and your baby the safest possible journey.
If the Royal Rascals mirror isn't for you that's fine - we'll give you a money back guarantee no questions asked.
CLICK 'ADD TO BASKET' NOW before stock runs out - and because your baby deserves it!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
1,127 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
University educated daughter: 0
It was a doddle to install (in less than two minutes) and fitted securely to our headrest in the back seat of our car. The ball joint was flexible enough to make it easy to move into the correct position and firm enough that it didn't move when going over bumps in the road (unlike some other baby car mirrors).
The safety yellow colour is great for quickly drawing your attention to baby without being a distraction. I also liked the wide viewing angle which meant you could see baby even when they moved around in their seat and is perfect for viewing baby from different angles, ideal for parents of varying heights.
Overall, I would highly recommend this product for anyone with a car and a baby.
In short - better than the 2 other mirrors I have used, this is a quality product at a good price that was justifiably recommended by a friend and does exactly what I was wanting it to do. Great!
It attaches easily to a headrest and has enough mobility to rotate it around so you can see the child no matter which seat they are in. You would only be able to see one child at a time however as the aperture is quite narrow. It's not a fish lens.
The "safest yellow frame" BS is really just a gimmick. It doesn't make it any easier to find with your eyes. Think how ridiculous this actually sounds, as if it's going to take you anymore time to see something right in line with the rear mirror just because it is yellow. Sales gimmick.
But yeah, it works.
I love the yellow colour and the advice that yellow is more eye-catching and therefore when I glance back to look at him I'll have my eyes off the road for a shorter period of time.