- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
WRINGER - Adjustable Forearm Exerciser/Increase Grip Strength
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The best grip strength and forearm exerciser for both professional and amateur sportsmen and women
- Provides a great balanced workout to increase grip strength, wrist stability, and bone/muscle density
- Big rubber grips, massive spring and huge range of adjustment
- Works both your Flexors and Extensor muscles in one compact motion
- Now with upgraded internal components so it lasts even longer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
To deliver ultimate power you need ultimate grip. Using a Wringer gives you a complete, balanced forearm workout to help you build awesome grip strength, stamina and impressive forearm muscles. The Wringer is small and compact, has a wide range of adjustment from almost nothing to fully locked, and works all the forearm muscles together. Using a Wringer targets both extensor and flexor muscle groups in both forearms in a single, compact motion. There's no need to do any other forearm exercises if you use a Wringer. The Wringer has been designed and engineered in the UK using the very best materials - it's a high quality piece of equipment that's built to last. It has also been designed to be easily serviced and recycled at the end of it's life. It comes fully assembled and ready to rip right out of the box and includes printed instructions, a spare felt washer and Wringer stickers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
64 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 64 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am not sure if this issue is only with one piece which I have received aka manufacturing fault or is it due to the poor design.
I have attached the photograph of this issue on amazon so that the manufacturer can review it including the potential buyers.
This device BURNS the forearms into submission. You can adjust the resistance, by twisting it anit-clockwise for less resistance (I use this as a warm up) and clockwise for more (the fun part). I main use this device for developing stronger wrists, seems as I want participate in strongman in the future. But this device has some variety where you can use it for you're forearms aswell as strengthening the wrists. So IMO this is twice rating that I would give too the wrist roller. I couldn't recommend this device anymore higher, it's a needs must. It is expensive but are you willing too pay the money fore burning forearms (I know I did), this device will last but will you're forearms do the same? :P
After a few weeks of using the wringer, i can feel my forearms are substantially stronger, the muscles are bigger and and look more defined. overall, I am very pleased with this purchase.
I did find the purchase worthwhile, but had hoped it would have lasted longer. I still wonder if my Wringer was defective when I first bought it, because I couldn't seem to close the gap over the spring the same way I'd seen people do when using it on YouTube.
I'm now trying to get my hands on a Sidewinder Pro Xtreme, and I'll see how good that is.
Anyway, the item is extremely sturdy and works well. Just compress the spring more to increase tension. You really feel the burn in your forearms.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?