Other Sellers on Amazon
HDMI to VGA, 1080P with Audio Port, Rankie Gold-Plated Active HDMI HDTV to VGA Adapter Converter Male to Female with Micro USB & 3.5mm Audio Port Cable - R1150 (Black)
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Note: this device converters from HDMI to VGA, NOT VGA to HDMI. The lightweight and portable HDMI to VGA adapter connects an HDMI compatible device to a monitor or projector with VGA port; A VGA cable (sold separately) is required
- Built-in active IC chip improves compatibility. Included Micro-USB cable provides additional power for devices with low-power output port such as MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- The HDMI to VGA converter supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p Full HD) including 720p and 1600x1200 for HD monitors or projectors
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance. 4" short cable relieves strain and protects HDMI port on your device
- The HDMI VGA converter is compatible with desktop, laptop, Ultrabook, notebook, Intel Nuc, Macbook Pro, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Apple TV, Roku streaming media player, cable box, or other devices with HDMI port
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you do use the sound socket to play through your screen/speakers instead of any built in PC/Laptop speakers then you may need to go into PC's Control Panel...Sound Settings and look for the setting to use external speakers instead of PC, but this is no different to what you may have needed to do for headphones or external speakers anyway.
The unit is nicely made and finished. Always a good sign. Most significantly it does the same job as a unit sold for around £50 in a British high street electronics shop. Its a no brainer!
Simply plugged into hdmi on graphics card and hooked straight up to the monitor lead. Worked without needing the supplied usb power lead.
Construction is plastic but feels good quality. Only been in use for a week or so but still working fine.
For the money it does exactly what was needed and there was no major frame loss from using the convertor against using a straight connection.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been caught out a few times with older data projectors in different venues. This handy converter does the trick.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works as it should, looks ok (not that is something you state at all day), and good value.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer