- Also check our best rated Balance Bike reviews
Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike 2017 model
|You Save:||£5.00 (10%)|
- Birch plywood frame in unique motorbike design
- Perfect fit for most 2-5 year olds (check your childs inside leg measurement)
- Easy to assemble, Includes numbers 2, 3, 4 & 5 stickers to personalise for your childs age
- Soft padded seat, Adjustable saddle height (38cm, 40cm and 42cm)
- 94 x 34 x 46cm (LxWxH)
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kidzmotion Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike
Yammy is a fun way of helping your child learn the basics of balancing whilst looking the coolest kid on the street!
By using their feet to move the bike forward, your child doesn’t have to worry about pedaling while at the same time learning to feel the dynamics of balancing.
This takes the frustration out of learning to ride a bicycle for both the child and the parent!
Yammy helps your child to concentrate on balance first, making learning how to ride a bike much easier and much more fun!
• Birch plywood frame with unique motorcyle design
• Perfect fit for most 2-5 year olds
• Easy to assemble
• Includes numbers 2, 3, 4 & 5 stickers to personalise for your childs age
• Soft padded seat
• Adjustable saddle height (38cm, 40cm & 42cm)
• Soft plastic handgrips with safety ends
• Dampened steering to encourage return to the 'straight-on' position
• 30cm wheels with wooden infill and inflated tyres
• 38cm stand over clearance
• Carry handle
• Weighs approx. 5kg
• 94 x 34 x 46cm (LxWxH)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It really has lasted and we have been very impressed. Had lots of compliments when out and about and he adores it. Moving over to a pedal bike now - and no stabilisers are required! Do not go down the stabiliser route as you will regret it, kids totally get the balance thing with these bikes and progress so much quicker. I would recommend always using a helmet, just to get them used to it as much as safety - seen lots of kids without them which is crazy. Buy this bike with confidence you will not regret it!
We are sending it back as it is not suitable and one of the foam dampers fitted to stop them steering too far left or right has fallen out. It is a bit heavy and even though my son is very strong for his age he struggles to stand it upright from laying down.
Think I will invest in a more expensive metal one that has adjustable seat and handlebars!
I purchased a green and blue bike and was very impressed with both. The tyres are inflated, the seat padded and handle bars rubberised. They were also easy to put together.
Definitely worth the price and far superior to others of the same value.
They were received as described, well packaged and within the given delivery timescale.
You cant turn to steer this bike
Impressed with next day delivery!
The product was despatched and arrived swiftly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great looking product but longevity not good with a young child learning to ride. Easily damaged when used but overall very pleasedPublished 1 month ago by nick burnett
Great little balance bike , my grandson had months of fun on this.Published 17 months ago by Shirley Corlett
Easy to construct, seems sturdy, and my 3 yr old loved it! Easily personalised with Rossi stickers 👌Published 17 months ago by RCD