- Media: CD-ROM
Englishtype Senior Typing Tutor (PC)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- supports general literacy learning: improves reading, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- uses age appropriate, relevant & useful vocabulary including the 300 most common words in adult English language.
- uses real words from Lesson 1, and does not use nonsense words or jibberish that can be very confusing, and even damaging, to literacy skills.
- uses quotations and proverbs to add interest.
- Englishtype Senior is excellent for mixed ability groups; challenging the brightest students whilst providing extra help for those with Special Needs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Englishtype Senior is a version of the best selling children's typing tutor, Englishtype Junior, designed for older students. Englishtype Senior was developed by an experienced Educational Psychologist and is designed to boost literacy at the same time as teaching typing. Unlike other typing tutors, Englishtype Senior is designed to maximise additional literacy benefits at the same time as teaching typing. We recommend Senior for over 12 years old up to adults, or sometimes Junior can be good for older children if they have Special Needs (see Special Needs section). Operating System Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Top customer reviews
I don't usually do reviews but I felt the other one was really unfair - giving 1 star as the box was empty - so I wanted to redress the balance. This is excellent. I'm using it with my kids over the summer holidays. The key thing is to do some every day and so build up the motor memory. Reward them for each session they do and not rush through the programme - do all the extras along the way. The key is to build up accuracy before trying to get the speed going.