- Also check our best rated Office Chair reviews
CTF Racing Sport Reclining High Back Swivel Chair with Foot Stool
|You Save:||£110.00 (55%)|
- Brand new design racing style high back reclining office chair upholstered with soft padding for superior comfort and lumbar support.
- This versatile chair comes with a leg support that can be pulled outwards to relex your legs on or fully withdrawn for work, gaming or study.Heavy duty gas lift and strong castors.
- 360 degree swivel. Reclining and lock function. Height adjustable. Heavy duty gas lift and castors hold load up to 120KG.
- For addresses in Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands & Highlands, delivery surcharge will apply. Please select EXPRESS DELIVERY when purchase otherwise we will not be able to fulfil the order.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
though, i found it being too small for me. i`m a 6"3 guy weighing around 95. seat itself is wide enough and etc.. i`d have no issues even if i got fat, but the back seems like meant for a smaller person.
also, it came with a triangle shaped cutout in upholstery on the left side, just above the left hand rest (go figure). besides that, no other damage noticed to any of the parts. it comes with a temp screwdriver and had no parts missing (beats ikea right there!).
the packaging itself was a surprise, tbh.. the state of it, since the actual box seemed pristine, but the boxes inside for sepparate parts were old, some of them looked like they got wet at some point and etc, so i`m guessing at some point one of the parcels got damaged while stored or transported and they repacked it :"D
in general, seems like a good buy right now (especially if you`re 6" or shorter), will have to see what it looks like half a year later or so :D
EDIT: after posting my original review, i`ve been contacted by the person from Daal's Chairs and after quick confirmation of issue I had with the chair, I was offered a few different ways to mend the problem. Person was polite and pleasant to talk to and after a minute or two it was all sorted. So overall, great buy :D
It is a bit lower on the maximum height than I would prefer, but that is my problem. However, three small issues that are not:
1) the leg pad is not attached to the chair by metal, it is plastic (which I do not trust and I am convinced that it will snap one beautiful day - not that there is any sign of such thing happening anytime soon, but you have to agree that plastic would do that with considerable weight that legs have).
2) It is a little front-heavy. If you do not sit right to the back-end of the seat and try to move the chair forward, it is more inclined to topple, rather than slide (may be because of the carpet I have it on...)
3) All that silver stuff you see - except the leg pad holders - is plastic, not metal, again..
I understand the weight limitations and that it is not specifically said anywhere, but find it a bit misleading to look like this - it'd be better to list what are the parts made of. (again, this may be my problem for not contacting the seller first, or asking a question here).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the chear easy to pit to geather but i have been having problems with the piston slowly going down about evry 10 minute'sPublished 1 month ago by simon
Extremely disappointed with it. Not comfy at all. The chair doesn't stay high. Every five minutes I'm lifting it back up. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mitch
The product is what ! expected it to be, There is a slight split in the top of the material where the cardboard was damaged, but not a major problem.Published 3 months ago by Colin Clements
Poor quality chair with bad padding and even worse stitching. Will have to keep as it will cost me to send back. Would not buy again.Published 3 months ago by M. Vickers