- Save 10% each on 2 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure offered by noontec when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 3HIGYDNU at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 5 bay hard drive enclosure RAID Storage offered by noontec. Enter code FABF8KWF at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more TerraMaster 2 Bay NAS offered by noontec. Enter code 5VEAMNGU at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by noontec. Enter code 9MOINFLD at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by noontec. Enter code V8U63J37 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on RIO S Premium In Ear Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by noontec. Enter code P8ZMIMVG at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Hammo Go Active Noise Cancelling Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by noontec. Enter code E3C5UXOF at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on ZORO II Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 On-Ear Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by noontec. Enter code EUNRPK89 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 50% on Noontec Zoro II HD On Ear Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by noontec. Enter code T3LO3U5C at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
TerraMaster D2-310 USB Type C External Hard Drive RAID Enclosure USB3.1 (Gen2, 10Gbps) SUPERSPEED+ 2 Bay Aluminum Enclosure RAID Storage (Diskless)
|Price:||£139.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1. Up to 16TB storage capacity. D2-310 can support two (2) SATA hard drives, is compatible with 8TB 3.5 inch SATA hard drive, and has a total storage capacity up to 16TB. (Note: users need to purchase their own hard drives. These are not included.) D2-310 is equipped with brand new USB type-C high-speed interface and compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
- 2. Compatible with various hard drives. Such as 3.5" SATA hard drives, 2.5" SATA hard drives and SSD. The product might not be able to detect the newly installed hard drives that had been used on other devices before. For the security of the data, please format the hard drives on this product before use.
- 3. Real super speed with USB3.1 ( Gen 2 ) Transport Protocol! D2-310 adopts USB3.1 (Gen 2, 10Gbps) SUPERSPEED+ protocol. When using SSHD hard drives in a RAID 0 of RAID, read and write speed (max) is 410MB/ seconds (read) and 400MB/ seconds (write). Copy a 1GB video in only 2-3 seconds. Copy 100G documents in only 4 minutes.
- 4.Support multiple RAID. D2-310 supports multiple RAID of RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, or SINGLE to better satisfy the various demands of users. In RAID 1, data will be in a mirror backup. When there is a damaged hard drive, you can directly replace the hard drive, and the data will be recovered automatically. This provides an absolute security guarantee for the data.In Single Disk, PC can read the hard disk even the hdd is removed.
- 5. Various applications. Great for data backup, video editing, storage of R&D technical documents, archival backup, music libraries, financial records, storage of video surveillance recordings and corporate data storage. Featuring an aluminum-alloy shell and low-noise fans, D2-310 is extremely solid and reliable with good heat dissipation capabilities and low noise production. It has passed multiple certifications, including FCC, CE, UL, GS and RoHS.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The TerraMaster D2-310 is a reliable high-speed storage device which can be widely used in enterprises or homes for data storage backup.
SSHD hybrid hard drive recommended uses for higher transmission speed
Actual test speeds with different hard drives under the same conditions is listed as follow.
Computer Configuration: ASUS motherboard ( Z97-E ), Windows 10, 2GB RAM, SanDisk 120G SSD
Hard Drive Type: Seagate Desktop SSHD 2 TB Hard Drive | Writing speed: 410MB/S | Reading speed: 400MB/S
Hard Drive Type: WD Red 2TB | Writing speed: 280MB/S | Reading speed: 290MB/S
Hard Drive Type: Seagate regular hard drive | Writing speed: 120MB/S | Reading speed: 100MB/S
Remarks: the test above was completed in RAID0. Speeds will vary in different test conditions.
Bay number: 2-bay
Hard drive supported: 3.5 SATA hard drives/2.5 SATA hard drives/2.5 SATA SSD
Hard drive format: FAT32/16, NTFS
RAID mode: RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, SINGLE
Data interface: USB type-C
OS supported: Windows OS, Mac OS
Dimension: 227(H) x 119(W) x 133(D) mm
Product weight: 1.3Kg
What's inside package:
D2-310 device * 1
Power adapter * 1
Power cord * 1
USB type C - A cable * 1
Quick guide * 1
Each TerraMaster product includes a 24-month worry-free warranty!(Email:email@example.com)
Quick Guide: http://start.terra-master.com/?lang=en-us
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:25 Mins|
- User Guide
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- Power Adapter
- Screws to hold the Hard Drives or SSD's
- TerraMaster D5-300 Enclosure
The D5-300 can take up to 5 Hard Drives and Up to 30TB of Storage in Total.
This external enclosure has a USB Type-C connection but limited to USB 3.0 speeds which are not bad at all capping at 230 MB/S
Overall the experience was above average, and if TerraMaster delivers the fix on the firmware to make the enclosure go to sleep with the computer and also the small tweak on the OSX App this will be one hell of a enclosure that will take its place on my favourites for sure.
Things i did like the most:
- Built Quality
- Silent Machine During Operation
- Raid Software Included
- Nice Read / Write Speeds
Things i did Like The Least
- Screws to Hold the Drives
- Unit Will Not Go To Sleep
- OSX App does Not Allow Single Drive at This Moment
PS: The way i will be using it the 2 issues will not bother me as it will be in single drive under Windows and no need to be always on, i can just turn on and off. If i could give 4.5 stars i would but taking a all star seems too much
Secondly, I hate stuff being over-packaged. I don't want to kill the planet or have some mad YouTube style pampered unboxing experience, with a surprise at every turn, I just want simple, robust packaging that gets the thing I've ordered to me intact. That's exactly what Terramaster managed here with minimal fuss packaging that was clearly strong and cushioning enough to protect the RAID unit.
I've only had it a few days, and if I don't update this review then you can assume i'm having a good experience with it. Points so far:
1) Basically very quick and easy to setup. You need to download the RAID setup utility from the Terramaster website (there's no CD in the box) and it ran fine on my MacBook running El Capitan. No problems connecting via the supplied USB Type-C to Type-A lead.
2) The RAID utility is a bit clunky, looks like it was designed for a PC back in the 1990's with nonsense "alien aesthetic", but it got the job done with little issue. There are a couple of areas they could have improved the visual feedback on it such as the check-boxes for indicating what alerts should activate an email notification. Sometimes when the tick boxes are checked green, they switch to white if you hover the cursor elsewhere so it's not clear that they're checked, or indeed unchecked, when you hit "Apply".
3) As the unit arrived very quickly I was unprepared to set it up properly on the day and only had 1 spare HDD to play with that evening.Read more ›
Packaging overall is great and offers decent protection against the main device in the box, besides the large dent on the outer box doesn't appear to have done any damage. Onto the main unit, it comes in at 22.7cm in height, 22.5cm in width, and 13.6cm in depth with the weight of the unit been 2.06KG.
The front of the device features all the LED lights, the power button, and the access to all the hard drives, also both of the sides feature the TerraMaster logo printed in black. Under the device there is thick rubber pads to reduce hard drive vibrations on hard surfaces. Around back, there are two small fans which blows the warm air out the unit, of which I can report are extremely quiet.
Around back you’ll also find two USB 3 ports, power and data ports, in addition to two reset buttons, and two disk setting switches. The modes this unit supports are RAID 1, RAID 0, JBOD and Single Disk modes. The unit is made of both plastic and metal, overall pretty sturdy but would have liked the drive sleds to be metal, or even the front pieces to be metal at least.
Moving on, as for installing your drives, you’ll want to slide out the four sleds and align your drives with the appropriate screw holes. Once their in place you can screw in four screws into each drive. SSDs can of course be screwed into these sleds with the smaller screws included in another bag.Read more ›
I currently use it to backup my archive of completed works and (with the use of the software SyncBack) at hte end of every day and with the use of the USB 3.1 Gen 2 connection (10GB/ps interface), it backs up 100's of GB of dense phot and video files very quickly indeed.
Also it is remarkably quiet - It sits under my desk (1M from PC) and the only evidence I have to it being there is the blue LEDs.
Before this I used a D-Link enclosure and after numerous problems I decided to quit on it before it quit on me! All in all I can recommend the terramaster F2-310 to anyone looking to create a RAID enabled external storage device that is low in power consumption and quiet.
As mentioned, if you want to see the device itself, check out our Unboxing, walkthrough and talkthrough of the USB 3.1 Gen 2 enclosure here - (...)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My first 1 star review I think. This lasted all of 45 minutes. Just enough time to set up as RAID 5 and copy a few files over (which, to be fair, it did very efficiently). Read morePublished 3 days ago by J C Sinclair
I really like it, Easy to install, Comes with every form of accessory you might need(Phillips screwdriver, small screwdriver, fixing bolts for both 3 1/2 and 5 1/2 inch drives,... Read morePublished 24 days ago by C. J. Elliott
The TerraMaster D2-310 Enclosure is the first Raid type device I've owned. Set up couldn't have been easier. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Andrew
This drive enclosure was very easy to set up and operates reliably and seamlessly. An excellent piece of equipment, thank you. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Shaun McParland
I don't often write reviews mainly as I would only be repeating what a lot have already said. Having said that this is such a great product for the price I couldn't help but leave... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Solarflysam
NICE PRODUCT, have brought the 5 bay device, when transferring data can hardly hear it, fans and hdd are nice and quite, i have 5x5tb hdd's in the device, which in a raid 5 give me... Read morePublished 3 months ago by JULIAN EVANS