Other Sellers on Amazon
Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker,
|Price:||£21.02 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£4.97 (19%)|
- Create treats using juices, purees, yogurt, applesauce, gelatine, fruit, ice cream and pudding
- Includes 24 wooden treat sticks
- Hand wash recommended
- Designed for easy storage
- Easily wipeable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Create treats using juices, purees, yogurt, applesauce, gelatine, fruit, ice cream and pudding. Makes 10 3 oz. / 90 ml treats, durable plastic with grommets in lid to hold sticks upright and straight. Includes 24 wooden treat sticks. Hand washing recommended.
1 x Frozen Ice Pop Maker
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
2. Don't fill over and clean the top dry so the plastic lid would remove easier.
3. Best to keep them out of the freezer to let them melt a bit so it will be easier to get them out.
4. Don't put the sticks to deep.
5. I broke the lid first day but I understand it was my fault because I over filled it and ofcours it froze to together.
6. I am using without the lid. I wish they sell it separately. Overall it's still works and I love my homemade sugar free Popsicles.
The lid keeps the lolly sticks in place, and I can make ice lollies for my 21 month old granddaughter which are just the right size for her appetite by only filling the mould 1/3 to 1/2 full.
They fit nicely in my freezer. I take the frozen lollies out of the freezer and let the mould stand for a few minutes which helps the lid come off.
I then run hot water over the outside of the mould and the lollies pop out easily.
I love being able to use wooden lolly sticks, as it means I can make several batches of different flavoured ice lollies one after the other. and store them in the freezer.
My granddaughter has eating ice lollies down to a fine art and gives master classes in lolly eating to her little friends.
This is a brilliant product and worth every penny.
Last summer we had some wonderful upmarket ice lollies. Beats anything you can buy in the shops and all with no e numbers.
I wish that they did a version that was half as wide (5 lollies in a row) that way they could fit in the door compartments of the freezer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The metal bit that holds the plastic moulds went all rusty and has strong metallic smell. I don't want to risk my healt. Do not recommend. Can I have my money back???Published 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
it comes with metal top covered in the blue pastic. great productPublished 3 months ago by Pedro Nunes
Perfect ice lolly size...follow instructions. Don't fill up to top and run under lukewarm water to loosen cover and moulds.Published 7 months ago by modernafrican