- Visit the Bird Store for great offers on bird food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Bird Treats Store for a huge selection of bird treats from great brands at top prices.
Flubenvet Layers Pellets 20kg
- We will email you a questionnaire that needs to be completed before your product is disptched.
- Many animals suffer from worms from time to time and chickens, turkeys and geese are no exception. Birds that are kept outdoors and have contact with garden soil or indoors on sawdust, straw or other litter materials can pick up parasitic worms.
- Chickens with worms may lay fewer, smaller eggs with poor shell colour and strength and pale yolks. Untreated infections may cause weight loss, dishevelled appearance and death.
- To worm your poultry feed Heygates layers pellets with Flubenvet as the only feed your chickens eat for 7 consecutive days. Eggs may be presented for human consumption during treatment when used as directed, but birds should not be slaughtered for human consumption until 7 days after the end of treatment.
- WORM before putting chickens out to pasture. WORM all new birds. WORM every 3 months - Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. WORM more frequently as recommended by a vet or animal health advisor if a worm problem is suspected
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Safety Information:This product is for animal use only and should under no circumstances be administered to any animal other than that which is stated for.
Ingredients:Flubenvet, Layers Pellets
Flubenvet is the only licensed in feed wormer for chickens. It is very effective at killing worms and their eggs. Worms can cause a huge amount of damage to chickens and cause many health problems.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This treats a small flock once and you've still got the problem of mixing it and the cost of the layers pellets you use for 7 days so a worming treatment becomes more like £25 every 4-6 months for my hens, which is quite a lot if you're on a budget!
These layers pellets come pre-mixed with Flubenvet, ideal if you hate the mixing like me.
20Kg is a big bag - so if you measure how much your chickens eat in 7 days, you'll know how much of it you'll have left over.
What is good is that Layers Pellets keep for 6 months so with a small flock, you can usually get 2 treatments out of 1 bag and still have some left over to share with others.
Overall, this seems like an economical solution compared to buying Flubenvet 1% and mixing yourself, even if there is some waste.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing my girls love this, was worried they wouldn't eat it. I was really happy that the company email you before Shipping to ask a few questions about your hens. PerfectPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I am sure that this is a good product but my hens completely refused to eat any which made worming very difficult. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Farmer Gran
Easy to use and chickens did not appear to notice a swap from the usual layers pellets. Would definitely recommend as did the job too and hens back to laying.Published 4 months ago by Carol Weighell
Good, quick delivery, and the only pellets I use to worm my chickens. Brilliant value too... not much more you can say about worming your chickens!Published 5 months ago by Hannah
Excellent, I found a worm in one of my chickens droppings so quickly ordered some of this. It arrived quickly and did the job well. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Sarah C.