- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
BESTEK 1000w inverter 2400w Peak Power DC 12v to AC 230v voltage converter power supply charger 12v car battery backup power charger inverter power solor charger battery boat power motor marine inverter power supply emergency power pack outdoor unit power source emergency charger power home appliances converters power 12v inverter generator electrical appliances converter for use in Caravan, boat,car,Van MRI10013
|Price:||£69.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK® Advantage: #1 Best Seller in Power Inverters.The highest average review rating of any power inverter brand. High power and quality power inverter with 1000W 1 AC outlet, ideal for running home appliances, pumps, and motors.
- Equipped with 230V Universial household electrical outlets, and provides 1000W of continuous power with 2400W of Peak power capability,input & output isolated system.
- Rugged construction,the housing is constructed with a glossry surface and solid metal cover, equipped with 230V household electrical outlets, LED light, power switch, a high-speed cooling fan, and a soft-start ,surge protection, input & output isolated system.
- MCU controlled with numerous safety features keeps your gear safe. It will automatically shut down in the event of short-circuit, low battery power, DC input voltage overload, output overload,or excessive temperature. It can resume working automatically after these exceptions eliminated.
- Comes with battery clamps and car cigarette adapter. Please tighten the Positive (+) and Negative (-) terminals nuts when connecting to car batteries. This inverter is only for DC 12V car use, can NOT be applied to DC 24V.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: 1000W INVERTER
BESTEK® Amazon's #1 Power Inverter BrandAre you looking for a clean, reliable alternative to a portable generator? The MRI10013 BESTEK® 1000W Power Inverter is the solution you seek! This is ideal for running home appliances, pumps, and motors.The MRI10013 provides 2400W of peak surge power to get your gear started, and 1000W of continuous power to keep it running for your notebook,TV,fan,refrigeator,games machine,DVD,MD,light,musical instrument,solar panel and outdoor work.
Universal AC outlet• With one universal AC outlet, as long as the total power consumption is within 1000W and current is in its range, you can plug a UK Style 3 pin Socket or EU 2 Pin Socket straight into this unit to supply power.
Safety Feature• To prevent damage to the inverter and connected equipment, the MRI10013 will shut down automatically if an Current Overload, Short Circuit , Voltage Protection, Over Temperature is detected at the inverter outlets. The red Indicator LED will be "on" status to alert you that an overload has occurred.
• The inverter is attached to one or several batteries, which serves as your power source. An extension cord can be used for devices that are located farther away. The highest output power connected with cigarette lighter socket must be loaded under 150W(As fuses of most cars will be blown when power output of their cigarette lighter socket exceeds 150W). If the power of applied appliances exceeds 150W, please use the clamp leads cable.
Technical Specification• Voltage Compatibility: 12 VDC
• Frequency Compatibility: 50 Hz
• Output Voltage:230 V/AC
• Output Capacity (continuous): 1000W
• Output Capacity : 1200W Max Power,2400W Peak Power
•Inverter Type: Modified Sine Wave Inverter
• Cooling Method: fans
• Built in Fuse,40A/32V*3PCS
• Material of Construction: Aluminum Alloy
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would recomend upgrading cabling as leads it comes with are thin and short. Possibly to thin for regular use and may overheat.
So far, so good. Anyway, I need to install it in our motorhome, so I took the cables off, installed it and connected the cables again. Cable connections to the unit itself is a little tricky and getting a good tight connection is awkward because the cable fouls the screw down connector. It could do with a bigger ring terminal. Tried to run a couple of smaller items and it didn't seem too happy, it didn't seem to be able to run even small appliances very well. Then something started to smell hot. I turned it off, no smell from the unit itself, so checked the cables. When I pulled on the the positive crocodile clip, it came away from the cable. This is supposed to be welded, it wasn't done very well.
So now, I don't trust either of the cables and will have to buy two more at extra cost.
Selling an item that can draw something like 83 amps with substandard cables is very poor. If I hadn't noticed quickly, it could easily have got really hot and started a fire.
If you have one, check the cables thoroughly.
Hopefully, with new cables and a tight connection, it will work fine.
Now, I live in a rural cottage prone to power cuts. I have emergency LED lights, and a gas canister powered hotplate, and while I do own a small petrol genny, I was reluctant to have that racket going on so late at night. Nor did I feel like sleeping yet. Then I remembered that a few months ago I had bought a leisure battery, solar panel and this Bestek inverter for a project that I haven't gotten around to yet... is it possible I could just hook the inverter to the battery and get moderate but silent power generation? So I connected the inverter to the battery, plugged in my TV and DVD player via a multiblock, switched on... and presto! What's more the inverter was almost completely silent at the low draw I was using (the fan started loud then in seconds switched to a much lower and silent setting).
From curiosity I did a little calculation after the event. My 12V x 110Ah battery holds 12*110 = 1320W/Hrs of energy. So, in theory it should power a 1300W device for an hour, or if I guestimate my LCD TV and DVD player together took around 60W, the battery should power that for 1300/60 == 21 hours! I could also have fired up my Internet router if I'd thought of it. In fact I had the use of these devices until I fell asleep, and when I checked the battery next day it still had a nearly full charge.
If you are subject to power cuts then be the envy of your powerless neighbours - keep one of these handy! (Plus a good quality leisure battery in a reasonable state of charge of course).
Use it in my van, charge my batteries for drill , impact gun portable jump pack and laptop.
All at the same time.
And it font kill battery on that type of usage, when 'better' inverters which I use before drain battery within 2-3hrs.
Please remember, though, that this is a modified sine wave inverter so not suitable for some applications such as anything with a motor in it, fluorescent lighting, sensitive electronic equipment such as computers or TV's etc. It will power them up but the items will run inefficiently with the attendant risk of damage. For those applications you need a more expensive pure sine wave inverter.
For things like kettles, lights etc, modified sine wave inverters are fine.
There is a very good pdf article explaining the advantages and disadvantages of the two types here:
Coming back to this one, though, so long as you do not overload it and use it for the correct applications, it is very good value for money and has everything you need, apart from the battery, in the box. This does not look like a budget device, it has the appearance and finish of an expensive bit of kit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived quickly and was easy to set up and use. Ran a personal computer that we have in our summer house without problem and therefore should be OK for TV etc. So far so good.Published 1 day ago by Honest John
It is a bit pricy, but it works great in the campervan to provide enough power to use my dril and for floor heating mat it is ideal, Special with the solar panel on the roof. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought for my camper conversion for making smoothies in the mornings ... but already am considering upgrading to 2000w as having a bit extra power to hand is useful but it's extra... Read morePublished 1 month ago by R. Forbes
Excelent product that does what it says on the box. battery terminal leads could do to be a bit longer or supplied as an extra optionPublished 1 month ago by Peter Fox
The product is good, but discovered after purchase, when reading up about the microwave that it used 1050w, when it had a 850 watt output, so replaced with the 2000w inverter.Published 1 month ago by Tony Laing
A Great piece of kit at the right price for the perfect product.Published 1 month ago by Jamie Hugh