on 5 August 2010
On Tuesday 3rd August I left the following feedback:

"Good service, not the best quality cable though. I used it for a couple of days before the sound quality deteriorated and eventually became unusuable. I should have contacted the seller but the price was good and the delivery time exceptional. Would I use this seller again? Yes probably because you get what you pay for!"

As far as I was concerned the cable was good value for money considering branded items are three times the price. Therefore I was more than happy to discover this type of cable did what I was looking for. On leaving the above feedback the seller automatically sent out a new cable which works absoloutly fine! At no point did I complain or request a new cable so I consider this type of customer service are second to none! Amazing service!
on 21 September 2010
I needed a cable to connect my iPhone to my Renault Clio. Wasn't sure which one to get, so I e-mailed the seller, with my make/model/year. They quickly e-mailed me back with the part of the car spec, detailing the audio system and told me which cable to order. Cable arrived NEXT DAY and works not just on my car, but on all audio equipment. FANTASTIC SERVICE - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Thank you!"
VINE VOICEon 21 October 2013
I bought this cable to connect my Sony Walkman to my hi-fi amplifier. It was delivered promptly and well packaged and worked perfectly. I am currently using it to connect the headphone outlet of my new Panasonic TV to the same amplifier to get better sound, particularly on concerts, and again it has worked very well and the sound quality seems pretty good for a non-esoteric cable at a reasonable price. Recommended.
on 6 January 2016
I use this cable in my Peugeot 407 where the aux sockets are in he very back of the glove compartment, I have connected an mp3 player to them and the whole lot fits very nice and neatly. in the glove compartment. The cables came on time and I am very satisfied with them and with the sellers service.
on 5 April 2016
Absolutely superb service and product. I needed a way to attach an iPhone 6 to my rather old DENON stereo with Mission speakers wired to both ends of the room. This was a Thursday and the party was Friday night. It was delivered Friday and a straight plug in to the stereo and the iPhone. Brilliant. Took a bit of getting used to the volume controls but that was not a problem. Saved a party from a tinny night at a very modest cost.
on 20 January 2010
This product is perfect for use in the brand new Renault Clio's (2009). Speedy response from to e-mail query that I had, highly recommended.
on 6 October 2014
These cables are visually attractive and do the job perfectly. Be aware, however, that the plastic plug bodies are bulky: this makes gripping them easy but may cause problems if space is extremely tight around their intended sockets.
on 8 July 2014
Originally purchased the cable for my wife's ipod in her Renault Megane and it worked great. So when I recently purchased a Kangoo that had an AUX input, I sent off for the cable again. Again it works great. Would definitely recommend this cable.
on 10 November 2015
Bought this had a terrible crackling every time phone was moved. After exceptional service and liason with the supplier it was replaced with a slimmer fit version as this one seemed to have issues seating properly into any of our phones. The replacement is without fault and does the job perfectly. Thank you In car cables.
on 5 February 2013
I used this lead to connect my new iPod Classic to my Denon stereo receiver, which does not have a 3.5mm line input. I needed to use the RCA Aux-In sockets at the rear of the unit. I can use the lead connected directly to the iPod head-phone socket, or to a "Pure i-10" Universal iPod Dock, which then allows me to charge the iPod at the same time. The result is brilliant, first-class sound and from a cable which looks and feels like a quality, robust product. (The service was excellent too, with part arriving virtually next day).