- Save 40% OFF Xtars new MC1 ANT plus, featuring new LCD screen nter code XDUKANT+ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply). Enter code DIRECTUK at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 33% on Xtar USB Charging HUB when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Uk-Bright-Ideas. Enter code USBHUB33 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
XTAR XP1 compatible charger for Li-ion/Ni-MH battery Compatible mini charger for 10440/14500/16340/18350/18500 3.6V/3.7V lithium ion batteries and AAA/AA Ni-MH batteries.Ship from UK
|Price:||£6.29 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 0V activation to activate over discharged Li-ion batteriwes
- Discharge feature for Ni-MH and N-CD batteries.
- Soft Start - take care of your batteries right from the star of the charge
- Temperature monitoring to keep cool. High resistance can create wasted energy in the form of heat, the charger will step down the charge current to reduce heat.
- Automatic battery recognition. Accurate charge termination, no trickle charge to keep battery full, the charge will wait for the battery to drop to a set voltage then top up (if left in charger) many other charger will trickle current in to keep topped up, this can be damaging to the battery and can lead to over charge of an unprotected battery
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Xtar XP1 battery charger
This charger can charge NiMH Ni-CD and Li-ion batteries
This charge will charge the following size of batteries NiMH and NI-CD: AA, AAA. Li-ion: 10440 1450 16340 18350 18500. please note that this doesn not charge 18650 batteries, they are too long for this charger
Xtar XP1 features
All Xtar chargers are widely regarded as the best on the market by experts, and this is because every single Xtar charger is well designed, thought about, the manufacturing of if the highest quality and every single charger model is packed full of features you will be unaware of that are taking good care of your battery.
- Automatic recognition of battery type
- Changeable charge currents 0.25A or 0.5A
- Soft start, doesnt hit the battery with full power all at once but softly increases charge current to avoid internal damage
- ov activation feature. Can re activate over discharged Li-ion batteries.
- Discharge feature, this is used for Ni-CD batteries mainly, and to a lesser extent NiMH batteries. It is to avoid battery memory and should be performed from time to time to keep battery capacity optimal. IMPORTANT, DO NOT USE THIS FUNCTION ON LI_ION BATTERIES
- tep down charge, gently slows the charge as battery become full, this helps prolong the battery life
excellent little charger, you can take it anyway as it is USB powered ad very small too.