Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Is it compatible with Mac for downloading and playback?
asked by Ms K. on 27 Nov. 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes you just use it like a digital camera. Plug it into a USB port and a file comes up on the desktop and inside are the UVI files that you can lift on to the computer and play back with Quick Time. Couldn't be easier. Of course you don't get top quality video but they are fun and offer a new perspective on life! There is no viewing screen so you don't know what you are taking but again that's part of the fun.
sugee answered on 27 Nov. 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Oops a typo there I should have said AVI files!
sugee answered on 27 Nov. 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
sorry, I don't know
Dandoyle answered on 27 Nov. 2013

A
Yes it is fine with a Mac, you will need a Micro Card adapter (which would be true of a PC as well) pop out the Micro SD card put it in an adapter (they can be bought seperately I am sure but I had a spare Micro SD card with adapter already) and slot this into the SD card slot in your Mac & IPhoto launches as it would for any camera. The USB link I have only used to charge and I don't think can be used to download. I hope this is of help. My only reservation which may be an ssue is that there is no facility to wipe the card away from a computer so once it is full it will stop recording.
Paul Woodcraft answered on 27 Nov. 2013

A
Sorry, I couldn't tell you as I use mine on widows 7 and I have no problems. What I do do is, rarely connect the Veho for mere data transfer, what I do do is take out the SD card and insert that for my data transfer and then connect the Veho while it's switched off for charging but that's just the way I do it and direct transfer works fine. I haven't heard of any problems with Mac compatibility but sorry, I cannot confirm one way or another.
The Bod answered on 27 Nov. 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product