Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Learn more Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 8 April 2017
Bought for a fifties party (and because I've always fancied a biker jacket) I've noted this as being "Moderately small" this is more to do with my shape rather than the jacket, can zip it up and still breath! Fits snugly all around. Very nice genuine leather, heavy duty zips, nicely tailored, looks the business. As it states styled on the classic Marlon Brando, Lee Marvin, (as in the film The Wild Ones), James Dean, type biker look from the fifties/early sixties and is absolutely spot on. Fast delivery, adequately packaged, lovely leathers for the price, recommended retailer.
on 18 July 2017
this is more of a fashion jacket, so therefore expect a short length if you buy and ok I get styles vary but this is not quite what I hoped to it would be and is not a good biker jacket....

Sorry but it is not worth the money...
I am hoping to find one that is a better fit and that's sleeves aren't too short and okay, I am not skinny but not obese and still with even a double extra large it is not short on my body and the sleeves are too short...sorry but as I said, I am gonna look elsewhere in the future...
on 27 May 2015
Badass looking jacket. The zippers are very good quality, the leather is okay, if you look for a heavy jacket you won't complain. Too bad the quality of the lining is on a low side and it smells as if someone spilled milk on it. I ordered Schott NYC Men's LC1140 to choose between the two and almost kept both.

Medium size is a perfect fit for height: 5'10, chest: 40, waist: 32.
on 1 May 2017
My son loves it and he has a 27" chest as i guide the XS fitted perfectly.
on 17 July 2017
If you go for a size up it's a brilliant jacket
on 30 July 2013
Hi this jacket is great I took the size into consideration and went for the xl and this fits me perfect with room for a jacket underneath. Also the jacket is amazing quality and heavy but the belt buckle could have been a bit thicker but its a great jacket looks better in person
on 21 July 2015
Well, it's warm, the pockets are good. And the belt also works (hasn't broke) and overall it just looks cool. Worth the money in my opinion.
on 11 June 2017
The jacket fits just perfect, all stitching are beautifully done, zips are working and the jacket have a good weight which feels pretty solid
on 10 April 2017
As advised I went two sizes up as I often wear a hoodie under jackets - it's come out a little large on the shoulders and long on the sleeves but is otherwise absolutely beautiful, especially for the price.
on 25 June 2017
Bought this for a Negan cosplay! does the job as expected.