on 3 July 2017
bought for my daughter
on 22 November 2016
Great album hip hop at its best truly refreshing !
on 18 March 2017
This was a gift and recipient enjoyed listening to this.
on 28 March 2017
I really enjoy the finger clicking track "pilot jones"
on 5 April 2017
CD in perfect condition, comes in a cardboard holder rather than a plastic case though.
on 30 April 2017
Excellent!
on 17 August 2012
I had heard of Frank Ocean before this album, after listening to his mixtape Nostalgia, Ultra repeatedly since I got my hands on a copy therefore when I heard about Channel Orange I was excited to see what he had to offer next. I can safely say that I was not disappointed.

Frank Ocean is one of the best musicians around right now. Listen to the album from start to finish and you'll have to hit repeat. My favourite track on here has to be Lost, closely followed by Bad Religion, where Ocean's vocal's are full of raw emotion.

9 minute long Pyramid is also fantastic. Earl Sweatshirt's vocals on Super Rich Kids, adds an extra element to the track which I really like. John Mayer and Andre 3000 also contribute to the album.

All in all it's a fantastic album and I don't think I could fault it in any way, picking out a favourite track is hard because I pretty much love them all.

I would definitely recommend this album, in fact I already have to the majority of my friends who know all love it too!
on 26 December 2012
Every single time you listen to Channel ORANGE something new presents itself. It has to be, hands down, my favourite album of 2012 and I regret not finding it sooner. Frank Ocean is a powerful musician, with lyrics heightening your emotions. All in all, fantastic album.
on 23 March 2013
Fantastic new music, fresh sounding, full of pathos..Almost a concept album when Cleopatra kicks in..Ive listened to a lot of fabulous music over the years but Ive never heard anything like this track and Pink Matter..Like every great artist he takes elements from all styles of music genres and has created something new..I predict this guy could be of huge relevance in the future...I find the music hard to define, but give it a listen you might just love it...I cant stop playing it...
on 20 January 2013
I discovered this artist via a very positive review on the Guardian and I have not been disappointed. It is by far the best record of the genre I have heard for years. Franck Ocean has managed to deliver an album that hits the delicate balance between strong lyrics and suave instrumentals. I am particularly fond of the tracks Crack Rock, Pyramids and Lost. For once I can say the hype was justified.