- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Horse Treats Store for a huge selection of horse & pony treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
|Price:||£46.36 (£43.37 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £9.90 UK delivery
GutActive Horse 1000 ml
- Pure and natural with no artificial additives
- The best health supplement for your pet
- Made with natural ingredients
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
For the production of EquiGreen GutActive wild plants and herbs are together fermented in a natural process. During this fermentation multiply the probiotic microorganisms and produce it so valuable for us substances for example lactic acid, antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins. Through this particular mixture of valuable lactic acid bacteria and Co.the pH value in the digestive tract can be regulated, the development of pathogenic bacteria is reduced on the natural way. This makes EquiGreen GutActive to a holistic product in which all the components complement each other and act together. The fermented herbs in EquiGreen GutActive support the balance of intestinal flora and the entire microbiological situation. - Milk-free and therefore very well suited for milk and milk product intolerance. - Sugar-free and therefore suitable for diabetics. During the fermentation process to increase the lactic acid bacteria by breaking down the sugar and turn it into lactic and acetic acid. Only after the sugar is completely degraded, the fermentation process is completed. - Contains no alcohol. - The contained herbs are after the fermentation in the original form available and are thereby homeopathy compatible and most easily compatible. Before the first feeding is recommended EquiGreen GutClean! Complementary feed for horses. Composition: Fermented nettle, fermented thyme, fermented peppermint, fermented oregano, fermented hibiscus, fermented Echinacea, fermented fenugreek seeds, fermented yarrow, fermented bedstraw, fermented chicory. Analytical constituents and levels: Crude protein <0.3%, crude fiber 1.4%, crude fat <0.2%, crude ash 0.7%, Sodium 0.04%, humidity 94.9%. Feeding recommendation: depending on need and weight of the animal 50 – 80 ml once daily for at least 4 - 6 weeks, subsequently regular feeding of cdVet GutActive for 2 - 4 weeks at a time or as required is recommended. Optional required fields: Protect from frost and heat!
Flavouring agents whose addition to feed improves smell or palatability: 20000 mg / kg; carrier: water