Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
does the HDMI cable come with it? if not whats the A/V cable it refers to as supplied? thanks
asked by spencer c on 27 Nov. 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
The A/V cable I got with mine was a 3.5mm jack on one end and 3 RCA plugs (red/white/yellow). I had a spare HDMI and used that instead.
Roger answered on 27 Nov. 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is not An hdmi cable, it is the cable with the yellow,red and white connections I'm sorry I don't know the proper name for this cable
daniel robinson answered on 27 Nov. 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No it doesn't come supplied with it but if you have a good HD TV, the difference is worth it, ie getting a HDMI cable, well it is with netFlix shows, which is here anyway the only reason for getting a Roku. The cable it is supplied with is a standard AV red white yellow one, don't know it's technical name. It works fine. But the HDMI is better.
Cnaimhsi answered on 28 Nov. 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Roku comes with a special SCART cable, one end SCART, the other a plug like a 3.5m jack. There is no 'hard-wiring' to connect to the internet as it is Wi-fi. Mine is connected to a 32" TV and gives an excellent picture that looks to me just like an HD picture. Once you use a Roku, you would not want to be without one. It gives excellent performance not only on 'catch-up' TV, but also gives a great selection of further entertainment ranging from rubbish to very, very good. Good luck.....
Peter Allport. answered on 29 Nov. 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Once you buy this, do you have to pay on top for anything else, also do you have to have sky etc
RubyFran answered on 5 Jun. 2014

A
So sorry thought this was the Q box lol
RubyFran answered on 5 Jun. 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product