|Fits as expected||
bybulldog® Keep Calm and Carry On Ladies T-Shirt British World War II Poster Choice of 8 Colours in Sizes S to XL
|You Save:||£4.00 (28%)|
- Premium Quality Ladies Fit T Shirt with a bybulldog® Recreation of the Famous British WWII Poster Design - Keep Calm and Carry On
- 100% Cotton T Shirt With a Tappered Ladies Fit. Printed with Specialist Inks to Give a Durable Print with a Wonderful "Soft Feel"
- 100% Cotton
- Ideal as an Unusual Surprise Gift or Present - A Fun and Original Gift Idea.
- Heavyweight Pre Shrunk T Shirt with a Shaped Lady Fit. Quality made with Twin Needle Stitched Sleeve and Bottom Hems for strength and durability. For Extra Comfort the Neck and Shoulders are Fully Taped.
- Our Keep Calm and Carry On T Shirt Design is Available in Sizes from Small to X Large - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE With Our NO HASSLE, NO QUIBBLE Returns policy
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Inspired by the classic British Keep Calm and Carry On War Time poster our lady fit T-Shirts are printed using specialist screen print inks that give a wonderful soft feeling print that is durable, washes well and most importantly looks fantastic Made from 100% cotton for a softer more comfortable feel our feminine fit Women's style T-Shirt has shaped side seams and a rib crew neck neckline which has been taped for extra comfort. Twin-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem finishes the detailing on these great value T-Shirts.
Top Customer Reviews
washes without colour bleeding - however it did shrink a little
overall i am pleased with it - the slogan makes me smile - typical British Understatement!
There was a war on so the government puts up posters with this slogan - they couldn't even see
it most of the time because of blackouts
This was a good purchase and a decent quality piece of clothing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Prefect. Thinner than I expected，but quite fit.
Love the words on it.
Looks great,fabric seems pretty good quality. Not worn it yet but I'm looking forward to itPublished 23 months ago by Krisztina Keszi