on 26 February 2015
DON'T buy these!!!!!!

I don't want y'all walking 'round looking like me. It's an assault on my individuality!

Stick to your skinny jeans trendwads!
on 6 May 2014
omg.. burgandy cords.. a dream come true.. they fit like a dream, my new fave pants! I am 28 and a half inch waist and I ordered size 30 and they fit perfectly, as they rest on the hips and not around the waist - protip guys.. if you have hips go a size or 2 above your regular size for these to fit!
on 28 March 2014
good service,prompt delivery,good fit,quality,ideal for reliving those dico dancing days,I wish.now I meed them for easy access to my urine bag that I keep strapped to my leg.
on 7 July 2015
I agree with everybody else, great pair of trousers.
on 24 December 2015
Actually better than I expected them to be, they are a decent pair of trousers that look exactly like the picture and fitted me to a t. My wife was most impressed.