on 7 January 2013
Wanted to know what my ring size was, as I wanted to buy a ring online, well made and good service.
on 1 March 2013
I bought this because im going to buy some rings on line and needed somthing to get the right size.
This handy little item was just the job, and it arrived very quickly,
on 28 January 2013
God value for money, it was a good way for my daughters fiance to propose to her with my help :)
on 1 August 2013
At the price it is worth it but if you are looking for something that is solid to slide your fingers in and out of, then this is not it.
I was hoping that each ring was solid to simulate putting my finger into each ring and this cannot do it. It bends and is too flexible.
Each slither is less than 1 mm thick.
on 4 March 2013
Not a lot you can say about a ring sizer except it does its job and is cheaper than many others.
on 12 November 2015
This gauge has to be one of the most expensive things I've bought - thanks to it I now know my ring size and have bought quite a few rings! It did it's job and was accurate for my finger which is all you can ask from it.
on 26 February 2013
easy to use ring sizer. efficient and helpful. Folds up for easy storage. Good item.can't think of anything else to say
on 20 August 2013
A very handy little gadget, works perfectly for sizing fingers accurately. Not very high tech but not everything has to be electronic to get the job done right.
on 25 July 2014
This doesn't work for me or my relatives. Each ring is obviously very thin and this means you can't really judge which size to opt for - one of 2 or 3 can be fitted fairly easily over the knuckle without seeming to tight or loose. Selecting a ring size that seemed to fit best, I then compared it to a current ring size and they were very different (ie actual ring 2 sizes smaller).
Others have reviewed it as good, so it must be an individual thing...
on 18 September 2013
this product is rubbish, its not worth evening thinking about using as the plastic is so thin you can not get the correct sizing.