Customer reviews

on 7 April 2016
Purchased after a LOT of research to replace my old and battered Senheisser HD 212 Pros. I'm not an audiophile by any means, but listen to music all day every day at work and I wanted a good quality set that would last me a long time. These really fit the bill and:

* Sound great. Clear and precise, no distortion even when loud. I got them for music and games, and both sound excellent to me.
* The bass ports work really well. Fully open there is a crazy amount of bass - I do this from time to time when I'm feeling silly and want to rock out to some really bass heavy music for a bit. Usually have it set to position 2 of 4 (4 being fully open) and it sounds really balanced and nice.
* Great sound isolation. I work in a noisy space and these cut out the background really well. Not noise cancelling obviously, but I have to put my mobile in view now, or I miss alerts / calls etc. when music is playing!
* Sturdy and well made. Given the price, I'm going to be careful with them, but they feel sturdy and I've accidentally dropped them once already an don't have much concern about them getting damaged.
* Removable cable is a boon. It is a little shorter than I was used to, about 1.5m I'd guess.
* Customisation is fun, not really bothered about it myself.
on 27 August 2015
Very good product. The bass is very strong and can be balanced manually. The mids are very honest. Only the high frequencies could be a little better, but is a personal taste. This headphone is very comfortable. Even after hours of listening, I didn't feel any stress. Another point is that the product don't have a bag to keep it. I understand that at this level of price, is reasonable to have a bag to keep it.
on 12 April 2015
I purchased it for my girlfriend as a gift. She never had a overhead headphone and she absolutely loved it! The 4 EQ and the customizability makes it more enjoyable. A great headphone with great sound quality!
on 8 May 2015
Great product!

Bass ports actually work. The seal is so good and comfortable you can use them on an aeroplane no problem. However I do recommend that you break-in the headphones by playing heavy bass music with the bass ports fully open for a day or two to unleash that amazing bass.
on 18 April 2014
Having read all the wonderfull review i really expected much beter especially regarding the bass.
They do look very Nice and are very comfortable but way too weak considering the sound, first time I put them on I kept elevating the volume and then trying the different switches (4 positions regarding bass) and I really thought they were defect....thinking maybe I mist a power boost switch somewhere.
I love bass and I own a pair of Beat ....no comparison at all....way way way too weak.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2014