Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
I'm a beekeeper, need a video camera to record hive inspection, i.e. bees moving around on frames,recording distance of aprox 1 mtr. Quality query ???
asked by Margaret P. on 2 April 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
With only 2Mega Pixels the quality of the recording will be affected by the speed of movement. When using it whilst mountain biking, it can be jerky but when walking the quality is good. Remember that it is a £30 camera, not a Hero. Certainly worth a try.
Amazon Customer answered on 2 April 2014
Comments (3) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would suggest you look elsewhere. The quality from this camera is shocking.
D. Hollingworth answered on 2 April 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
All comes down to lighting available as well. Its not expensive so worth a try also note that battery on my camera lasts at most 2 hours before needing charged up again hopefully that would be long enough for you. As the other reviewer states all depends how quickly you are moving as well which I would imagine would be quite slow.
steveo answered on 2 April 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
In my experience with this camera - the resolution and jerkiness is not for you. Look at more expensive cameras. Ask in John Lewis?
Dr. Michael J. Atkins answered on 2 April 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product