Choosing the right baby walker
• First off, you need to decide whether your baby’s motor functions are developed enough to use a walker.
• Some walkers are self-assembly, others come already assembled. Remember this when making your choice.
• Babies require plenty of walking space so check the dimensions of the walker against the space baby will use it in.
• Walkers with easy-grip handles allow a baby to sit down and play alongside the walker, whereas those within a wheeled frame do not.
• Most come with a variety of toys, including music and lights. Choose which toys will engage your baby most and improve their motor skills in the process.