*Limited time offer. Starts: 03:30 GMT 8th November 2018. Ends: 23:59 GMT 7th December 2018.
What changes has Amazon made to my Prime membership with Fresh add on? From 03:30 GMT 8th November 2018 to 23:59 GMT 7th December 2018, no delivery fee will apply on any Fresh order over £40. A Prime membership with Fresh add-on will still be required to shop with AmazonFresh and a £40 minimum order value for Amazon Fresh deliveries still applies. From 03:30 GMT on 8th December 2018, a delivery fee of £3.99 will once again apply for orders of £59.99 or under.
How do I qualify?
• i) Add £40 or more of products from AmazonFresh to your basket;
• ii) Proceed to check out; and
• iii) Complete check out and place your order.
What happens when I qualify? Customers will receive a FREE Delivery credit on checkout page when you add £40 or more to your basket. (FREE delivery is usually only applicable on orders of £60 or more).
Are any products excluded? No, as long as you add enough products to your basket to reach the minimum order value of £40, there are no products excluded.
How many times can I redeem this? There is no maximum limit on how many times this can be redeemed, before 23:59 GMT on 7th December 2018.
What about orders placed before 8th December for delivery on or after 8th December? For orders of £40 or more placed before 23:59 GMT on 7th December 2018 for delivery on or after 8th December 2018:
• If no items are added or removed from your basket after 23:59 GMT on 7th December 2018, the order will not be subject to a delivery fee.
• If any items are added or removed from your basket after 23:59 GMT on 7th December 2018, a £3.99 delivery fee will apply on all orders of £59.99 or under.
Any Order placed after 23:59 GMT on 7th December 2018 for delivery from 8th December 2018 will incur a £3.99 delivery fee if the order is £59.99 or under.
Expiration details: The qualification period ends at 23:59 GMT on 7th December, 2018, FREE delivery will only be applied to orders of £60 or more after this time.