on 8 March 2016
Very pleased with the boots, but after my daughter had wear around 8 to 10 times, the stitching has started to open up.
review image
23 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 28 December 2017
I bought my ugg September 2017 and I’ve been treating with proper ugg products as adviced but they look horrible now. My friend have the same pair, grey short and hers are 3 years old and still look new. These must be fake as they are more brown now than grey and I’ve really looked after them well. I am so gutted, I should have bought them from a shop. Uggs should last years if you look after them. My brown uggs are 4 years old and looks a million times better. Do not buy from here! FAKE!!!!
on 6 February 2017
Arrived on time if not before expected, super warm. They look a bit old already (after 5 days) my partner thought they were my old pair of fit flop boots. They don't support your feet and are loose around heels and insteps. They look as if they were not original but I have nothing to compare them to.
on 9 November 2017
Come up small because of fur lining I think and quite hard to get your foot in if not that flexible.
on 18 February 2017
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE BOOTS, FIT PERFECTLY, GREAT PRICE, WILL DEFINITELY BE BUYING MORE
2 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2017
This was a present which was loved by the receiver. Genuine UGG which needs clarifying due to the scammers out there. Fast delivery too!
on 16 September 2017
Real uggs I take a sixe 6 but bought 6.5 fit great .would buy again
on 12 March 2016
Beautiful Awesome I have my left leg broken in 16 places and was praying I could get the boot over my left ankle with a struggle I did and they fit like a glove. I just need help putting them on and taking them off. I scanned the left boot to prove authenticity perfect. Thank you
on 14 December 2015
I bought this a size smaller than I would normally wear to allow for them to stretch as they do I have another pair that are about 6 years old and they have to be worn with socks now. these fit like a glove and I don't need socks which is the correct way to wear them I believe so cosy and warm.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 February 2016
The style and quality you expect from Ugg boots, at a more reasonable price than in the shops. I normally take size 7 shoes but know from past experience that the size 6.5 Uggs are a better fit for me than 7.5 (recommended for people who normally take a 7).