- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 593 KB
- Print Length: 94 pages
- Publisher: Elli Yeates (11 Mar. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007JFOWSK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#249,641 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #580 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Depression
- #1352 in Kindle Store > Books > Health & Fitness > Mental Health
- #1411 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£6.64|
Save £4.53 (68%)
Fall asleep! It's Easy...The (miraculous) Kaleidoscope Method, How to get to sleep, sleep help, sleep problems, cure insomnia and have better sleep Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Daily Deals: Books from 99p
Sign-up to the Kindle Daily Deal email newsletter to discover daily deals from 99p.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have fibromyalgia so periodically I just do not sleep, this book has helped me tremendously and it is such a pleasant process.
What have you got to lose this book makes the long torturous nights fly by in blissful sleep. I was especially impressed that it worked after you have woken up close to your get up time.
but I keep trying this method. Hints for sleeping are good though. Glad I ,ve got it to refer to (at least I have something to read when I cant sleep)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Takes about 5 minutes to read. Not worth the bother. I don't have lights under my eyelids no matter how hard I rub them.Published on 19 Oct. 2014 by Euphemia Black
Just nonsense. I found this book to be of absolutely no use whatsoever. The only way it will help you sleep is trough boredom.Published on 22 April 2014 by Robert McCrea
I feel asleep reading it hahaaaa because I was too busy making myself Kaleidoscope to sleep.
I'm gonna try my best to stick to this. Thank you so much!
I read it, I tried it, it worked. What more can you say! It's a great fallback when nothing else is working!Published on 10 Sept. 2013 by Hypnotist 101
This book contains 5 simple steps to help anyone who is having difficulty getting to sleep, which isn't caused by an underlying medical condition. Read morePublished on 25 July 2013 by madispiacha
Having read some 1 and 2 star reviews I have the following comments for anyone who is unsure about buying this book:
* The method described is not new. Read more
I read this book and thought this is going to be easy, tried it the first night but have to say I found it so hard to clear my mind would think I had then realised I had all sorts... Read morePublished on 22 May 2013 by jenny f
The tips in this book for falling asleep were very useful and after reading it I used the technique and most of the time it worked. I would recommend it to othersPublished on 16 May 2013 by H Parsons
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Depression
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Mental Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling