Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Showing 1-3 of 3 questions
  • 0

Hi unit is a sony PRS-300 the link to the website.https://www.sony-europe.com/support/en/product/PRS-300 .it come with a sub transfer cable.you can copy books from the
kindle store on to the unit.the website gives you more details.
Regards Mr Barrett.

By cody239 SELLER on 07 January 2017
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next