- Looking for accessories or spare parts for your pushchair or stroller? Check out our selection of pushchair accessories & spare parts eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Accessories Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.39 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Swaddle (4-Pack)
|Price:||£44.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Peaceful sleep: for baby and you
- Breathable: helps prevent overheating
- Generous size: makes swaddling easy
- Multi-use: stroller, nursing, or changing table cover; burping, tummy time, and more
- Exclusive prints: designed by us, just for you
Baby Wish List
New baby on the way? Let us take the confusion out of what to buy with prepared lists and editor's picks. Click here to find out more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Pack of four 100% cotton muslin swaddling blankets. aden + anais wraps are the ultimate in breathability and softness. The fabric’s light, open weave allows a baby’s body temperature to regulate itself naturally in order to prevent overheating, so that a swaddled baby stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It is gentle on baby’s skin and durable for everyday use, as the more you wash it, the softer it gets. aden + anais wraps are a generous size, measuring 120cm X 120cm, so that new and seasoned mums alike can swaddle babies of all sizes with ease. In addition to the common use as a swaddling wrap, aden + anais wraps are versatile, useful as burp cloths, nursing shields, stroller covers to protect from sun, cold, wind or insects, portable crib sheets, stroller and car seat liners, tummy time blankets, change table covers, and more.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
But boy was I wrong! I love these muslin swaddles so much that I now buy them for all my expecting friends.
They are light weight and breathable. I used them not only for swaddling, but:
- as a blanket in the summer when it's sooo hot or layer them if it's colder
- lay them on my leather couch if baby happens to be napping in the living room.
- shade for our buggy when it's too sunny, but because they are so light and breathable not worried that baby isn't getting air
- blocks a light wind too
- put them over your shoulder when you're burping your baby
I always take at least two out with me and always find I use them!
I cannot stress how useful and versatile these are AND let's not forget the wonderful designs they come in. They also wash so well/easily and the color never fades!
These are definitely worth the investment. I would recommend to everyone!!!
These are good quality muslins, strong, lightweight, beautiful patterns, large size, and they wash really well - they look as good now as they did 3 years ago when I bought them! Both my daughters were wrapped in these on their first nights in hospital and have used them ever since.
The sheer SIZE of these squares is impressive and combined with the flexibility and quality they are 100% 5 star items. We haven't seen better and we'll always use these and recommend them to others:)
They are very large, soft and do not deform or lose colour after many washes.
I don't know why these cost as much as they do though. It seems weddings and babies cost several times more than they should. I can buy a pair of large curtains with more material for the same money! Crazy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliant product. They are soft and wash well. Using for the 2nd time with 2nd baby and they still look like new. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Nick
These are fabulous and great value for money. We use them for everything with our baby: swaddling, blanket, breastfeeding cover, burping, as a base cover for our changing table. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Melvin
Great product and such a useful size. Delivered promptly. Had one of these for my 1st baby and wanted more for the 2nd - such a great product.Published 6 months ago by Rachael