Amazon Music Apps
Listen, shop and discover music on your devices
Enjoy your music anywhere without having to sync or transfer. Simply download or access one of our free apps below. Any music you buy or add to your Amazon Music Library from your computer will be waiting for you on all your devices, ready to play or download.
Prime Members have access to over a million songs, hundreds of hand-picked playlists and personalised stations at no extra cost to their Prime membership with Prime Music. Learn more.
On the go
Android Phones & Tablets
iPhone & iPad
At home or work
Mac & PC
Explore Prime Music
With our Amazon Music apps you can stream or download Amazon Music purchases, or upload your existing collection, to enjoy on the move. Amazon Music is available on Android tablets and smartphones, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, PC and Mac and is fully integrated into Amazon's Fire tablets.
- All your music on up to 10 devices
- Keep your music safe and free up your hard drive
- Free storage for all Amazon digital music purchases and up to 250 songs uploaded songs
Amazon Prime members have access to over one million songs and hundreds of hand-picked playlists at no additional cost to their membership. Prime Music can be streamed on your computer or through our mobile apps, or downloaded to your device for offline playback.
- Listen ad-free anywhere, anytime
- Lean-back-and-listen with our hand-picked playlists
- Expand your existing music collection with a selection of over a million songs
When you buy an AutoRip-eligible CD or vinyl record from Amazon.co.uk, we’ll give you a digital copy for free so you can start listening before your order arrives. We’ll even put all your previous eligible purchases into Your Music Library next time you log in, so you can stream or download all the albums you forgot you owned.
- Buy any AutoRip CD or vinyl and enjoy your music before the post arrives
- No need to manually copy your CD or vinyl to the computer
- Get free MP3 versions of all past AutoRip-eligible purchases