Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

I've already got 'The Art of Mass Effect' is this book different?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Feb 2012 19:10:26 GMT
L Winstanley says:
Is this just going to be the book I already have with extra content?

Posted on 25 Feb 2012 12:48:19 GMT
Zach Jensen says:
I don't know if you already got your question answered somewhere else, but looking through the comments on gives a view into what the book contains:

Posted on 28 Feb 2012 17:23:28 GMT
The Art of Mass Effect book i have is the one that came with the Strat Guide for the first game(it's still a A4 sized hardback),its a really good companion book,i can imagine that this with it including ME2 and 3 will be much better

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2012 22:43:06 GMT
This book contains a ton more than the first Art of Mass Effect book. It covers all three games and even has artwork for the first game that didn't feature in The Art of Mass Effect.

Posted on 18 Apr 2012 13:20:33 BDT
Mr. A. Glass says:
Given that the first Mass Effect art book has about 10 pages less than this one does, I'd say Mr.C.N.Statham's comment should be taken with a pinch of salt.

There is apparently SOME crossover between the two, but obviously the crossover is going to be extremely limited.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  14 Feb 2012
Latest post:  18 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
The Art of the Mass Effect Universe
The Art of the Mass Effect Universe by Various (Hardcover - 7 Feb. 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars (64)