aerolatte Milk Frother with Stand, Stainless Steel
|Price:||£16.02 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.48 (32%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Hand-held, battery-operated device that is designed specifically to produce perfect frothy milk in 20 seconds or less
- Can be used to froth all types of milk, including soya, rice, almond, coconut, UHT and powdered (as well as single cream)
- Will create a vast array of professional-quality hot and cold drinks such as cappuccino, caffè latte, hot chocolate, frappè, milkshake, cocktails (and many more)
- Also ideal for preparing soup, sauces, dressings, omelettes, meringues, custard and various desserts
- Spiral whisking head and shaft are made from robust, food-approved, 18/8 stainless steel
- Features premium-quality components that ensure exceptional performance and durability (see below product description for full details)
- Includes two pre-installed AA alkaline batteries that will provide approximately 150 uses
- Easy to clean and maintain - rinse under the tap/faucet and periodically operate in hot, soapy water
- Two-year guarantee
- Top-of-the-range model - boasts heavy-duty construction (ideal for use in coffee shops, bars, restaurants etc)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
aerolatte Milk Frothers - the Original and Best!
For many years aerolatte focussed exclusively on developing hand-held devices that were designed to provide users with the optimum frothing capability. This meticulous approach resulted in a premium-quality product that is a firm favourite amongst both coffee lovers and professional chefs.
The materials and components used to manufacture the aerolatte frothers are crucial in ensuring the exceptional performance and longevity for which they are renowned.
All aerolatte frothers contain a motor that operates at a ‘dry’ rotation speed and torque that is specific to the function of foaming milk. If a motor spins either too slowly or too quickly, the quality of the froth will be compromised. An incorrect level of torque will result in excessive demand being placed upon the motor, increasing the likelihood of premature failure.
Shaft and Spiral Whisking Head
Both components are made from food-approved 18/8 stainless steel. The steel used for the shaft is hardened and thickened in order to protect against bending and to increase robustness. The spiral whisking head is cut from a purpose-produced spring. The density and tightness of the coils promote effective frothing.
The aerolatte handles are made from moulded virgin ABS plastic. The material ensures durability and the correct adhesion factor for subsequent electroplating.
Once moulded, the handle of the chrome and satin versions is electroplated separately in both brass and chrome. The satin model is then also dipped into liquid aluminium. The finishes are polished in order to produce a handle that will not diminish over time and boasts the true ‘cold’ feel of metal.
Screws and Contacts
The screws are made from rust-proof stainless steel that is resistant to the damp environment of the kitchen. Similarly, the battery and motor contact plates are nickel-coated in order to prevent corrosion.
All frothers come complete with two aerolatte-branded AA alkaline batteries that are pre-installed. The batteries have the same specification as other premium-quality alkaline brands and are mercury and cadmium-free. The batteries should be replaced when the motor noticeably slows and the shaft begins to wobble (after approximately 150 uses). Any equivalent alkaline batteries will be suitable.
Uses - for Milk and Beyond!
Although primarily designed for whisking milk - and ideal for concocting a wide variety of hot and cold drinks - aerolatte frothers can also be used to prepare food. They are perfect for creating sauces such as vinaigrette and hollandaise in a small jug, as well as tempting desserts such as zabaglione. They can be used to make gravy and soup in a small bowl and to whisk egg whites and mixtures in order to produce mayonnaise, omelettes, custard, meringues etc.
After usage, your aerolatte frother can be easily cleaned by rinsing the whisking head and shaft under the tap/faucet. Periodically the unit should be operated in hot, soapy water in order to maintain performance. Simply switch the device on for several seconds in order to dry.
The handle can be cleaned by wiping it with a damp cloth. Care should be taken to ensure that the handle, motor housing and battery compartment do not come into direct contact with water. The device is not compatible with dishwashers.
The aerolatte frothers are guaranteed for a period of two years under normal domestic usage, in accordance with the care and use instructions provided. Visit http://www.aerolatte.com/support/aerolatte-original for specific product support (if necessary).
About aerolatte - the Incredibly Frothy Coffee Company
aerolatte was established in 1999 in order to offer a solution for making perfect frothy milk - something that its founders didn’t believe was possible using steam-based machines. The company’s hand-held, battery-operated device, known as the ‘original steam-free milk frother’, was the first of its kind within the international market and revolutionised the way we enjoy cappuccino, caffè latte, hot chocolate and milkshakes at home.
Following the release of the widely-acclaimed chrome model, aerolatte focused on producing a range of frothers that were suitable for a wide array of customers. This included specific variations in materials, finishes, designs and packaging.
In 2011, aerolatte made a conscious decision to expand into the ever-evolving world of home coffee. Since then the company has developed an innovative collection of products that are contemporary designs of traditional items. This includes French presses, espresso and moka pots, fully-automated electric frothing machines and a selection of practical accessories.
Whatever the product, the objective of aerolatte remains the same: to allow the consumer to achieve professional results at home, simply and easily.
1 x aerolatte Milk Frother, Stainless Steel
1 x Stand, Stainless Steel
2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Pre-Installed)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Here's what you do: 1/3rd fill a mug with milk, nuke it for about half a minute or so in the microwave. Meanwhile, make up a cup of black coffee in your preferred manner. Take the warm milk out of the microwave, Aerolatte-it for 20 seconds and pour the coffee over the milk straight into the mug - et voila, un creme parfait (as they might say in France)!
1. Takes less than 30 seconds to create 1/3 cup froth from 1/3 cup hot milk
2. Works equally well with skmimmed or full-fat milk
3. Froth is reasonably rich (creates small bubbles, not the huge ones that air out and die and shrink the froth in no time!)
4. The stand is awesome - it looks good, prevents the frother from damage (it is a relatively delicate product that can get broken easily if kept in a drawer with 20 other things). **I would highly recommend buying this product with the stand**
5. Good quality / durability - mine has lasted me ONE YEAR and still works like a dream. I previously had a Bodum that lasted me < 2 weeks (the body was not sturdy and the rod attachment broke when washing the front of the frother even though I don't think I was being careless) but I called Bodum and they agreed to replace it with a new one (I was pleased). The new one lasted another 2 months (with me being supppper careful this time). A little drop of water went into it and it stopped working). This time I gave up and ordered an Aerolatte. I have touched it with wet hands and it doesn't seem to be as sensitive and delicate as Bodum. I think the stand really helps - it does not get accidentally hit by things as it would if not on the stand
1. A little delicate - requires careful handling.
Extremely highly recommended. I was confused between a mechanical frother (no motor, just pumping the milk up and down) and a battery operated one. I think I made the right choice - this takes up such little space, looks so sleek, cleaning it required exactly 5-10 seconds each time. This is TOTALLY HASSLE FREE. Buy it, you wouldn't regret it.
So: I would never buy it again.
However, if you heat your milk (microwave in a jug) until just before boiling, where there is steam just starting from the milk, it's perfect. No need to move the frother much more then gently up down and round a few times and you get perfect froth, ready to pour over your coffee or hot chocolate.
If you boil the milk it does something to milk so froth hard to get.
I mostly use semi-skimmed and it's great.
This frother with the stand is more useful than the carry pouch version. Mine is standing on the worktop. Use it rinse it. Spin it to dry. Hang it up.
Will buy another as a gift.
stylish in chrome - fits great into kitchen on the side./
Just be careful when you rinse it- I have had to send one back to another company as the whisk came off- and you cant slot itback in again - this was after about 7 months usage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Top seller wud recommend 2any1 can't rate highly enuff many many thnx AAAAA+++++Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are brilliant. Worth getting the one with the stand to protect the whisk.Published 6 months ago by julie
Spindle fell out after only a few weeks and will not stay in place making it uselessPublished 7 months ago by Mr. Peter Moffat
The body may be made of stainless steel, but the battery compartment closure is plastic and has broken. Read morePublished 7 months ago by WhatAParsley