Size: 5 UK|Colour: Black/White|Change
Price:£44.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 1 October 2010
I brought these trainers for 2 reasons. the first is that i needed some trainers for indoor use rather than the astro turf trainers that i was using. The second is that i used to use these trainers when they were new and fesh to the market. I think they look great and they feel good to wear and play in. A good purchase for me.
on 6 August 2014
Bought these trainers for comfort walking on holiday, normally size 8 fits perfect with space to spare at the toes, this footwear was too small both width & length, had to return them at a cost of £4.30 to me,so although the value of £44.40 was refunded it cost me £4.30 for nothing, not a happy camper !!
on 17 August 2012
Wrong size.

I hve owned addidas all my life and they have been 8s in the UK, 9s in the US and 27s in Japan. 10 years of buying, I know my size.

These came as UK 8s I put them on and they felt quite tight. I checked the label and amazingly a UK 8 is now a US 8.5 and a Japanese 26.5! When did this happen...? Well it didn't! Other shoes here on Amazon have the right sizes.

I was susrprised there were so many good reviews for this, but if you check some of the 4 star reviews they talk about having to send them back and get another size!!! Amazing that can still get 4 stars. The company need to put a warning on this page about size. They're wasting everyone's time.
on 16 December 2015
I can't knock the delivery time because it came a lot quicker than it said it would so i was happy with that, however i am a sports coach and have worn these shoes for just under 2 weeks from Monday-Saturday and in that space of time the soal has come off on both shoes and the stitching has started to unravel on the one shoe meaning that i can no longer use the shoes, i am not happy at all for the wear and tear of the shoe and not being able to use them again in just 2 weeks!!!
on 8 January 2010
Fab trainers but needed 1/2 size bigger in this style than usually do with Adidas. Excellent swift and friendly service when needed to return shoes for a bigger size
on 17 August 2015
Although every other shoe I own is a size 8 I bought the 8.5 in these as I had read they were a "small fit".
Breaking them in and they are ok when I wear my thin ankle socks but would definitely recommend a full size bigger than your norm when buying them.
Everything else about them is great 😎
on 30 December 2015
I'am a size 10 but after reading many reviews I ordered a size 11, The samba's fit perfectly and look great. The seller sent them next day and for about £20 cheaper than the high street shops, will definitely order again in the future
on 12 January 2010
Have been wearing Samba black & white trainers for longer than I care to remember. Would never buy anything else - never go out of style and extremely comfortable. In the words of Tina Turner - "Simply The Best"
on 3 August 2014
Have had a pair of these for the past 5 years, they are the greatest, comfiest, most versatile shoes ever. Wear them on nights out, to the gym, to run in, pretty much anything! Love them. Do get a size too big though, i have to get a 10 despite always being a 9 in most other shoes and they fit perfectly
on 25 June 2013
I really love the sneakers, good quality and confort, however, be aware of the sizing, I tried a adidas pair before sending these, Im usualy a 7.5 UK, and for these I had to send a 8.5 UK.